Jin's turn

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The wait will soon be over buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Chawls ,

I'm so frigging excited I could puke, no sleep for me tonight B)

Its almost a dream, I can hardly believe it, tomorrow the most beautiful, soft , kind hearted, loving women in the world will be here, with me .

Then the mop slaps and training begin and I cant wait :D

The boys are going nuts they know she's coming, totally trashed the house today, do merry maids have a 24/7 emergency service :rolleyes:

I can't wait to be carrying her across the threshold to OUR house and our adventure together in life.

I'm the luckiest man alive, she chose me .

Man, it's great to see your happiness Rob!!! That's got to be one kick-ass happy feeling!!!! YEEHAWWW

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Rob...this news is EPIC.

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The wait will soon be over buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Chawls ,

I'm so frigging excited I could puke, no sleep for me tonight B)

Its almost a dream, I can hardly believe it, tomorrow the most beautiful, soft , kind hearted, loving women in the world will be here, with me .

Then the mop slaps and training begin and I cant wait :D

The boys are going nuts they know she's coming, totally trashed the house today, do merry maids have a 24/7 emergency service :rolleyes:

I can't wait to be carrying her across the threshold to OUR house and our adventure together in life.

I'm the luckiest man alive, she chose me .

Guest Rob & Jin

Thanks guys,

She is 10 minutes out from LAX ;)

Gosh I hope she makes that connection to Denver, its going to be really tight :)

Brother Jay is meeting her at the Bradley terminal to whisk her to terminal 4 check in.

Well we will know soon :lol:

ok no worries AA say ticket has been used, I'M OFF TO THE AIRPORT, see you in a few days, maybe :rolleyes:

Rob,

Hongxia has asked me ten times in the last six hours, since your phone call, if Jin made it into and out of LAX and on to DEN ok ???

If I decipher your post correctly, she made it on her own, from the TBI terminal to the AA terminal #4, and caught her flight on to Denver, but was unable to call you on her China mobile phone !!??

And now you are now on the way to DEN to meet the flight ??

Best wishes and much happiness to you and Jin and the boys Rob !! :blink:

I will send you a PM when I hear on our visa issuance.

Guest Rob & Jin

She got here safe :P

She is asleep now, we were up until about 05.30 (unpacking) :angry:

the house is now full of girl stuff everywhere.

I was looking at the visa, weired, all this time for this tiny piece of paper that means so much.

Well Randy I'm sure I will have lots of questions for you in the AOS forum, haha, we are newbies again :D

She got here safe :violin4:

She is asleep now, we were up until about 05.30 (unpacking) :lol:

the house is now full of girl stuff everywhere.

I was looking at the visa, weired, all this time for this tiny piece of paper that means so much.

Well Randy I'm sure I will have lots of questions for you in the AOS forum, haha, we are newbies again :happy2:

Great news to hear you guys are together Rob!!!! :happy2:

tsap seui