Shaving da legs is becoming more common, but ime, it's not so needed.

If she's hirsute, and it's important to you, try some shower gel nair.

Good Luck !

OK I will try and tell her (so soft) I like the shaved legs. I hope she understands. Maybe she is busy but she takes these pictures for me specail just to send to me. Why not shave? Is this common? I did not want to tell this before one is in bra and panties. This picture is very nice and she is so lovely. Move your eyes below the knees and HAIR then the feet are small and nice.

Well, if she's sending you some pictures, hey - you two not shacking up yet. Be Patient, if you were me, you wouldn't even introduce this topic yet, just bring some nair shower gel kit with you when you go over the next time.

FWIW, most chinese women that i've known don't feel a need to shave - if they are gonna do something with a skirt, they might wear hose or tights, but .... if she's a fashionista, she'll learn about hair removal.

also, most chinese women do not have 'much' hair on legs. Sure, it may be LONG, but blow up the images to 900 percent - it SHOULD be sparse.

Yes Sir you nailed it I do blow up the pictures she sends me 900X. I want to see all the details I can. You must have done this too. So I will ask again this is not uncommon to not shave? Just imagine my surprise. I open the pictures. What a lovely dress. Oh how nice you smile to me. You are so beautiful. Then I feel lucky, she takes this for me bra and panties! Yes I will blow it up many times. To the prev.s she is all mine. I look below the knees and Hair. It is fine small hair but Hair. Sorry this may not seem important, it is to me. Is this common?

No I will never share this picture (of hairy legs) in RED bra and panties she made it clear to me it was for me only. OMG what a nice picture done with class. Just hairy legs. LOL! I think I will get over it.

I also need to know about "Toa Gen" I think this is right? Then she will say "Brat" then she will change. I can see the change, how she moves, how she talks the tone of her voice. This is very sexy and maybe I need not ask here because I understand I just do not know. She will move in such a way her tone will change I can tell she does this for me and she makes an effort to turn me on and it does. I find this to be very sexxy like an art. What the hell is Toa Gen? Is only done for a specail man because when she does this I feel very specail? Does this mean more than I hope for?

Thanks

Forgive me if this is stupid. I have lost many hours of sleep to YM with her.

As far as I can tell my girl does not shave her legs or arm pits, but she is nearly hairless in both places so I can never see any significant hair anyway. I really wouldn't care even if she had hairy legs, but I guess, if she did have hairy legs, she would fit in better in America if she shaved them. But, as I said, she doesn't have enough hair to bother with it. She does have beautiful hair in all the right places

I also need to know about "Toa Gen" I think this is right? Then she will say "Brat" then she will change. I can see the change, how she moves, how she talks the tone of her voice. This is very sexy and maybe I need not ask here because I understand I just do not know. She will move in such a way her tone will change I can tell she does this for me and she makes an effort to turn me on and it does. I find this to be very sexxy like an art. What the hell is Toa Gen? Is only done for a specail man because when she does this I feel very specail? Does this mean more than I hope for?

You really need the chinese characters to be certain... but it could be:

讨厌 - tao yen

disgusting / troublesome / nuisance / nasty / repugnant

If this is it and it's a 'turn on', more power to you :)

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)

I believe that not shaving is less common with younger ladies. My wife is 41 years old and does not shave her legs/underarms and has indicated that it is common for her friends and I assume generation. However, she has almost no hair visible on her legs anyway. I find that I don't mind the underarm hair as it is fairly fine.

She is from Chongqing which is a large metropolitan area so I don't think it has much to do with where they live.

My wife? No leg or arm hair... No facial hair that I can notice. She did use my razor to shave her armpits until I bought her one cuz it kinda weirded me out to shave after she shaved there. :)

When I have shared with my friends wives that my wife and daughter don't have leg hair and don't shave... a tinge of jealousy filled the air!!!

As for me, I have hair where I don't want it and where I need hair... can't! :D

My wife? No leg or arm hair... No facial hair that I can notice. She did use my razor to shave her armpits until I bought her one cuz it kinda weirded me out to shave after she shaved there. :)

When I have shared with my friends wives that my wife and daughter don't have leg hair and don't shave... a tinge of jealousy filled the air!!!

Yes, Eric.

The Nanning Hairless...a very unique breed of women. ;)

Yes, Eric.

The Nanning Hairless...a very unique breed of women. ;)

Close to the Mexcan Hairless I think.

My wife has no visible hair on her legs and therefore does not shave them; she does shave her underarms.

Virtually all Chinese ladies have a "mustache" and this is the hair that she frets about most. Currently she plucks accompanied by appropriate yelps and jumps.

If your wife is willing to try it, get her some nair wax strips. Iuse this all the time, even thoug I really have no 'stash....when a few fine hairs pop up, I wax 'em off. I used to pluck them off, but sometimes it was so painful I would start tearing up! With the waxing, it's a strip so you don't have to melt it or anything, and it only takes a minute....literally!