:(

I just confirmed with CSC that both of my CR1 + K3 got approved on 05/08/2008. On USCIS's website, it still shows pending for both, so that's why I needed even get an e-mail notice.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY!!

It has been exactly 180 days since I filed my CR-1!!

:unsure:

I just confirmed with CSC that both of my CR1 + K3 got approved on 05/08/2008. On USCIS's website, it still shows pending for both, so that's why I needed even get an e-mail notice.

Congratulations! That part (P2) is the worst.

Thank you to everyone here. Since my CR1 + K3 approved the same time, I want to proceed with both. I am going to hold on to CR1's paperwork with NVC for a few months first. If my SO got denied (knock knock) for his K3, then he would still have a chance at his CR1's interview. If he approves with K3, then we will just fly back for his CR1 interview. Does it sound ok?

:ph34r:

Congratulations... you are moving forward.

Consider yourself lucky, I waited close to 700 days. I had to file a lawsuit against the Goverment to get my P2, and then I got the P2 within 2 weeks.

:rolleyes:

Great to hear! Congratulations.