Okay finally got the ACTUAL story... :D Not the one I was being fed by the lady in question about a realtionship question only, like so many other things in life it did come down to $$$$$ :o

I am now invited to be a COSPONSOR... :D

I got the GREEN slip amd am told to forward a complete set of 2004-2007 federal income tax returns including W-2s, 1099s, all schedules, etc, etc...

AND since the petitioner does not meet the requirements of Sec. 213A...The cosponsor must supply an original, signed and notarized affidavit of support I-134... ;)

AND a statement, written by your cosponsor (hereinafter refered to as THE MORON), explaining why he/she is willing to agree to (be hung at dawn) sign your affidavit of support form...

AND list ALL sponsored persons... :lol:

And I do not know this guy from Adam and I really must wonder how a person who is sooooo filthy rich does somehow NOT qualify under Sec. 213A... :o

So would all you gentle readers out there happily sign your financial well-being away to help a lady in distress or would you tell her..."You're really better off in China than America..." :(

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay finally got the ACTUAL story... :D Not the one I was being fed by the lady in question about a realtionship question only, like so many other things in life it did come down to $$$$$ :o

I got the GREEN slip amd am told to forward a complete set of 2004-2007 federal income tax returns including W-2s, 1099s, all schedules, etc, etc...

AND since the petitioner does not meet the requirements of Sec. 213A...The cosponsor must supply an original, signed and notarized affidavit of support I-134... ;)

AND a statement, written by your cosponsor (hereinafter refered to as THE MORON), explaining why he/she is willing to agree to (be hung at dawn) sign your affidavit of support form...

And I do not know this guy from Adam and I really must wonder how a person who is sooooo filthy rich does somehow NOT qualify under Sec. 213A... :o

So would all you gentle readers out there happily sign your financial well-being away to help a lady in distress or would you tell her..."You're really better off in China than America..." :(

Does 'when pigs fly' mean any thing to you?

That would depend if you are as stupid as I. If the dude has jingle and can't prove it for the 125% then it'll be your butt in the sling. Ah what the f--k, you'll be in China and they can't mess with you there[?].

That would depend if you are as stupid as I. If the dude has jingle and can't prove it for the 125% then it'll be your butt in the sling. Ah what the f--k, you'll be in China and they can't mess with you there[?].

I won't be in China for 2 years at least...this guy could dump the lady right away and guess who gets stuck... :lol:

Does 'when pigs fly' mean any thing to you?

Do you mean "when the goat lies down with the sheep?"

I have my doubts about whether even a close relative should sign something like this . . .

I am informed that he has no friends or relatives... :lol:

At this point I feel I am the victim of the old "bait and switch" skillfully pulled off by the lady in question who feels that this is her last chance for true love...But this deal is her fiances party not mine... :o

Same as before with Lao Po. If it feels right, then do it. If you've got the bad vibes, RUN and FAST :o

Well George I have to admit to not being as quick as I was at one time... :lol: but I think I can sidestep this one pretty easily... :D

being a co-sponsor on I-134 is not legally binding B)

Golly Rob everybody else seems to think it is... :huh: Are you sure??? :unsure:

The question is, Do you want to be financially involved with these people?

The form is signed and notarized.

The question is, Do you want to be financially involved with these people?

The form is signed and notarized.

Considering that I do believe this guy to have major bucks but his tax returns evidently show him to not have sufficient income to be above 125% of the poverty level... ;)

I would say the answer to that question is... :huh:

NO... B)

Considering that I do believe this guy to have major bucks but his tax returns evidently show him to not have sufficient income to be above 125% of the poverty level... B)

I would say the answer to that question is... :unsure:

NO... :huh:

If he has big bucks, he should be able to show it. The income tax returns are just one piece of evidence. Bank deposits, profit/loss statements, assets are others.

Roggie, that I-134 is squat...legally. Hell, Roger, the DOS bastards don't even ASK TO LOOK AT the foolish piece of paper in lots of cases...but they WILL stick it up some peoples asses when they see they can use it to deny someone, or demand a co-sponsor. It's bullshit Roger...legally.

Okay, lets take a jolly journey down the road a piece.

You sign the I-134, the lil' lady lucks out and gets the simple 2 or 3 question interview with the visa attached. She goes to Uncle Scams promised land and everybody is happy. Roggie is a hero. The lil' lady and her hubby see Roggie and they :P :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: everytime they think of you.

Now, it's time for AOS....has the happy hubby gotten a job or changed his financial status? ;)

If yes, then ol' Roggie is still a hero. :D

If no....OH-HO-HO-HO-HO.... my man...are YOU gonna sign an I-864?

I mean, YOU signed an I-134....now we need you to sign the I-864..PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!

Are YOU, and better yet, YOUR WIFE :) ready for another woman in YOUR lives..should Mr. Moneybags not really have the loot, or have a change of heart? :D You may be setting yerself up to split up all those houses yer buying in China...and YOU probably may not be one of the recipients (sp?) when the checks are handed out at the closing table!! :( Know wudda mean?

If you should get a woodie thinking about 2 women in your home, and all the blood rushes out of your head, and you suddenly find yerself signing a I-134, then, for Budda's sake, tell everyone UPFRONT that you AIN'T signing no I-864.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)