My wife sent me a EMS invoice filled out in Chinese. I can see the return address is her address. She said I should send this to the NVC? IS this for her interview information? She indicated one of you fine people would know about it ;)

I don't have a clue. :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your wife is smart and has read up on the process!

You are right, she is. But she get advice from the 001 ladies.... those ladies suggested resturants when i visited and even paid the deposit on a hotel in Shanghai (which was returned of course)we stayed at before I arrived. A lot of good information. They were very happy for my wife and I when we finally got the approval for the NOA1.

Thanks for the information.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

Thanks for the thread Charles! I just now found this in J's shortcuts.

Note: For China they also wanted EMS (The postal system in China) labels pre made out to send the p4 packet to the beneficiary. Wouldn't hurt to send them labels no matter what, but check with some of your countries forums to see.

Unfortunately I can make my wife understand how to get this label. Is there any alternatives to the EMS label that I can get here in the US?

There IS an EMS label you can print here in the US or China:

http://www.usps.com/international/expressm...ternational.htm

It is called Express Mail International in the US and available in many countries.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Unfortunately I can make my wife understand how to get this label. Is there any alternatives to the EMS label that I can get here in the US?

It is called Express Mail International in the US and available in many countries.

My dear wife is getting some help with this now. Just in case, does this label have to have GUZ as the return address??

My dear wife is getting some help with this now. Just in case, does this label have to have GUZ as the return address??

She's finally got it now thanks to a wonderful CFL member. GZ will write their return address on the label.

Hi, our case is still in NVC for CR1/CR2 , I am hoping next week we can pay $400 for IV fee then go with DS-230.

So, USPS is also OK and we need write down the visa applicant name and address in China on the Labels? Pls help me.

I checked with EMS in China and was confirmed we can not pay inadvance but pending mail . So, what is purpose for this kind of label? Is GUZ so lazy they do not want to write the Chinese or maybe then can not.

Thanks!

Lucy

Note: For China they also wanted EMS (The postal system in China) labels pre made out to send the p4 packet to the beneficiary. Wouldn't hurt to send them labels no matter what, but check with some of your countries forums to see.

LOL .. If you look you will see that wiki was originally written by Credzba !

That is why it has the extra information for China.

LOL .. If you look you will see that wiki was originally written by Credzba !

That is why it has the extra information for China.

Coollllllllllll.............. :lol:

Hi, our case is still in NVC for CR1/CR2 , I am hoping next week we can pay $400 for IV fee then go with DS-230.

So, USPS is also OK and we need write down the visa applicant name and address in China on the Labels? Pls help me.

I checked with EMS in China and was confirmed we can not pay inadvance but pending mail . So, what is purpose for this kind of label? Is GUZ so lazy they do not want to write the Chinese or maybe then can not.

2 things Lucy.

1) You can pay that bill online now, and save some time.

Here is the link to the James' shortcut wiki we talked about earlier.

It has information to help make each step faster (I hope).

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...8IV_Fee_Bill.29

2) The purpose of the label is to help ensure the package actually gets to the applicant. The mail system to remote areas is often a bit unreliable, and if you can give them a good mailing label, the probability it will get to your loved one is higher.