Late news all good and pink

On Thursday April 24th my beautiful woman got her pink and we arrived back in USA at 4PM yesterday and after all normal airline delays home at 1:30 am this morning. She was well prepared and the VO seemed to concentrate on my divoprce which she had answers for.

On Thursday April 24th my beautiful woman got her pink and we arrived back in USA at 4PM yesterday and after all normal airline delays home at 1:30 am this morning. She was well prepared and the VO seemed to concentrate on my divoprce which she had answers for.

Very Nice!!!!! :lol:

Congrats :toot: :secret: :bounce8:

tell us more about the interview, what questions they asked and how many

thanks

Congradulations again

Nate,

Did you keep your EMS tracking number. Track it and see when it was delivered and who signed for it. Call them and tell them that you sent them on ? and my tracking shows that ??? signed for it. Can you research this for me...but when you talk to them be nice. A thank you goes a long way with them.

jimncherry

Guest Mike and Lily

Congrats :toot: :secret: :bounce8:

tell us more about the interview, what questions they asked and how many

thanks

Congradulations again

Nate,

Did you keep your EMS tracking number. Track it and see when it was delivered and who signed for it. Call them and tell them that you sent them on ? and my tracking shows that ??? signed for it. Can you research this for me...but when you talk to them be nice. A thank you goes a long way with them.

jimncherry

Congratulations! B)

CONGRATULATIONS !!!! :bounce8: :secret:

This is great news and you made it through the process in only 8 months, filing to interview !!! :toot:

Nate,

jimncherry

Hi Jim

this is what was posted on EMS site

Your item was delivered(City of Guangzhou) at 2008-04-24 10:21:28

Signed for by£º°×Ìì¶ì±ö¹Ý

who should I call? DOS or GUZ?

thanks