Auto China 2008...

Guest Mike and Lily

This reminds me that Chery was supposed to be entering the US market this year. I haven't seen anything in quite a while on them.

Chrysler says The Chery is not ready for the US market yet. And if Chrysler says it has problems, it must have REAL problems. I am still waiting for the day that Chinese cars are superior to US and Japanese cars. I really believe that will happen, but they still have a long way to go!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...ed=rss.business

Yessir, I could see myself at the wheel of one of those sexy Asian models threadin' my way through Zhong Shan's mornin' rush hour. :lol: Or something like that. :blink:

Nice ca-ca-cars Roggie.

tsap seui

Yessir, I could see myself at the wheel of one of those sexy Asian models threadin' my way through Zhong Shan's mornin' rush hour. :lol: Or something like that. :lol:

Nice ca-ca-cars Roggie.

tsap seui

Certainly are some SNAZZY CHASSIS among this year's models... :(

Yessir, I could see myself at the wheel of one of those sexy Asian models threadin' my way through Zhong Shan's mornin' rush hour. :) Or something like that. :lol:

Nice ca-ca-cars Roggie.

tsap seui

Certainly are some SNAZZY CHASSIS among this year's models... :(

Nice bumpers too. :lol:

Yessir, I could see myself at the wheel of one of those sexy Asian models threadin' my way through Zhong Shan's mornin' rush hour. :phone1: Or something like that. :secret:

Nice ca-ca-cars Roggie.

tsap seui

Certainly are some SNAZZY CHASSIS among this year's models... B)

Thanks Rog, nice pics!!! :mobile: