Pink!!

We arrived at the Embassy at 6:50 am but my wife did not get inteviewed until about 12:30. It was a long and agonizing wait for me but it doesn't matter now because we got PINK!!!

I prepared lots of stuff for the Interview but the VO (23) only looked at our pictures and nothing else.

The interview went something like this:

1)Where did you learn English? He was impressed with my wifes English so it was his first question.

2)My wife offered my letter to the VO and he looked over it briefly.Does your husband speak Chinese? Very little my wife said.

3.)Where did you meet your husband?

4.) When did you get married

5) How many times did he visit you after and before you got married?

My wife replied that I was living with her for the last year and a half. VO didn't seem to know this.

6)Can I see your pictures? Tried to trick her by saying Fiance instead of husband but my wife corrected him.

7)When is you husbands birthday? How old is he?How old are you?

8)My wife told him that I had been living in China and because of that had a joint sponsor because she said wasn't looking very happy so she offered information. Who is the Joint sponsor?

9)Did his parents come to China to visit you?

10) What is your plan when you get to the US?

11) Approved

My wife thought he was very nice but she said that VO 22 was very rigid and often game two white slips that she saw. He also kept a woman there for an hour. Our vo also gave two white slips but my wife said that they were not answering his questions directly sort of beating around the bush.

There was an over 80% pass rate during the day from what we noticed, can't be comletely sure though.

All of the people my wife talked to while waiting got pink except for one, so it was a good day for everyone.

We arrived at the Embassy at 6:50 am but my wife did not get inteviewed until about 12:30. It was a long and agonizing wait for me but it doesn't matter now because we got PINK!!!

I prepared lots of stuff for the Interview but the VO (23) only looked at our pictures and nothing else.

The interview went something like this:

1)Where did you learn English? He was impressed with my wifes English so it was his first question.

2)My wife offered my letter to the VO and he looked over it briefly.Does your husband speak Chinese? Very little my wife said.

3.)Where did you meet your husband?

4.) When did you get married

5) How many times did he visit you after and before you got married?

My wife replied that I was living with her for the last year and a half. VO didn't seem to know this.

6)Can I see your pictures? Tried to trick her by saying Fiance instead of husband but my wife corrected him.

7)When is you husbands birthday? How old is he?How old are you?

8)My wife told him that I had been living in China and because of that had a joint sponsor because she said wasn't looking very happy so she offered information. Who is the Joint sponsor?

9)Did his parents come to China to visit you?

10) What is your plan when you get to the US?

11) Approved

Great, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Congratulations, Paul & Jie! =)

I saw your wife that day! I was behind her, but not many people left in that room then, I remember she went around 12:30 with VO 23, too. =) She was young, wore a skirt and high heels, and also long hair pony tail, right? I noticed her especially because of her good English. I didn't hear many people speaking English to the VO's. and I remember she was so happy when she got PINK and kept saying "thank you" to the VO. =)

Yes, I noticed definitely over 50% pass rate (I was surprised). And yes, VO 22 was SO tough and asked many detailed/annoying questions. I felt so bad for that woman standing there for 1 hr and still got white slip. Her young daughter got so bored and kept running around.

Congratulations, Paul & Jie! =)

I saw your wife that day! I was behind her, but not many people left in that room then, I remember she went around 12:30 with VO 23, too. =) She was young, wore a skirt and high heels, and also long hair pony tail, right? I noticed her especially because of her good English. I didn't hear many people speaking English to the VO's. and I remember she was so happy when she got PINK and kept saying "thank you" to the VO. =)

Yes, I noticed definitely over 50% pass rate (I was surprised). And yes, VO 22 was SO tough and asked many detailed/annoying questions. I felt so bad for that woman standing there for 1 hr and still got white slip. Her young daughter got so bored and kept running around.

Congratulations!!!! :unsure:

Did you guys track on EMS about your visa packet? Has it been delivered to the post office yet? Mine hasn't today... =( Mr. Yang says it should be LIFO, not FIFO. I think I was the LAST one passed, don't know why my visa isn't delivered yet. >_<

Relax Amy, ours took 3 days to end up at the post office!!! :unsure: