Hey all we have our NOA2 and its approved :( . I want to travel back to China so we can have a little more proof of our relationship. We have 1 little problem! Do to the fact that the summer Olympics are being held in Beijing round trip flights are out of my budget :huh: . I can get a flight to Hong Kong for half the price. How would I get from Hong Kong into Shenzhen where my fiancee lives?

also check flight prices on China Southern from LAX to CAN - that seems to be a good routing (I like it, but they changed the jump time recently).

Hey all we have our NOA2 and its approved :D . I want to travel back to China so we can have a little more proof of our relationship. We have 1 little problem! Do to the fact that the summer Olympics are being held in Beijing round trip flights are out of my budget :P . I can get a flight to Hong Kong for half the price. How would I get from Hong Kong into Shenzhen where my fiancee lives?

Congrats! I too, just got our NOA-2. Who knows, maybe our interview time will be at about the same time.

Guest Rob & Jin

Hey all we have our NOA2 and its approved :yahoo: . I want to travel back to China so we can have a little more proof of our relationship. We have 1 little problem! Do to the fact that the summer Olympics are being held in Beijing round trip flights are out of my budget :( . I can get a flight to Hong Kong for half the price. How would I get from Hong Kong into Shenzhen where my fiancee lives?

Congrats! I too, just got our NOA-2. Who knows, maybe our interview time will be at about the same time.

Congrats to you both on your p-2's

You can get the bus, train or ferry from HK to shenzhen

Hey all we have our NOA2 and its approved :rolleyes: . I want to travel back to China so we can have a little more proof of our relationship. We have 1 little problem! Do to the fact that the summer Olympics are being held in Beijing round trip flights are out of my budget :unsure: . I can get a flight to Hong Kong for half the price. How would I get from Hong Kong into Shenzhen where my fiancee lives?

Congrats on you and your so! I received my NOA2 on the 23rd last month so if you want to look at my time line and guestimations on future events take a look at my signature below =)

Hey all we have our NOA2 and its approved :yahoo: . I want to travel back to China so we can have a little more proof of our relationship. We have 1 little problem! Do to the fact that the summer Olympics are being held in Beijing round trip flights are out of my budget :( . I can get a flight to Hong Kong for half the price. How would I get from Hong Kong into Shenzhen where my fiancee lives?

Congrats to you both on your p-2's

Yeah, CONGRATS to all four of you. :)

Hey all we have our NOA2 and its approved :happybday: . I want to travel back to China so we can have a little more proof of our relationship. We have 1 little problem! Do to the fact that the summer Olympics are being held in Beijing round trip flights are out of my budget :cheering: . I can get a flight to Hong Kong for half the price. How would I get from Hong Kong into Shenzhen where my fiancee lives?

Try this service, works very well for Americans!!

They are at A08 and right next to the $$ exchange place.

Enter HK customs, drive to mainland and exit HK customs, go through Chinese customs and look for girls in green jackets. Do not worry they put a dumby sticker on your shirt so they know where you are going!!

Good Luck!! :P

http://www.eebus.com