10 Year Green Card Mailed 4/5/08

Yes, USCIS said that Leiqin's 10 green was mailed Saturday. Saturday? :huh: That's a joke, right? Gov'ment don't work Saturday's. ...If you don't receive the Card in 30 days call USCIS Customer Service... sigh...

Well, anyway it's getting closer. We think.

BTW Leiqin is concerned that her name is shown as Lei Qin (spaced). I told her not to worry and that after her trip to China we'd look at getting it changed. Sound advice?

Guest Mike and Lily

Yes, USCIS said that Leiqin's 10 green was mailed Saturday. Saturday? :( That's a joke, right? Gov'ment don't work Saturday's. ...If you don't receive the Card in 30 days call USCIS Customer Service... sigh...

BTW Leiqin is concerned that her name is shown as Lei Qin (spaced). I told her not to worry and that after her trip to China we'd look at getting it changed. Sound advice?

No joke! We got our NOA2 and our AOS NOA1 e-mail notifications both on Saturdays.

Yes, USCIS said that Leiqin's 10 green was mailed Saturday. Saturday? :rolleyes: That's a joke, right? Gov'ment don't work Saturday's. ...If you don't receive the Card in 30 days call USCIS Customer Service... sigh...

Congratulations, as for her name if the letters are in the correct order and it's spelled correctly don't worry about them putting a space in the middle, it will be OK.

If she is really worried about it, be sure to explain to her the time required to fix it, 3-6 months, and that they often require the bad card to be mailed to them with the application to correct it, leaving her without a card for a while, but she can keep a photo copy.

Yes, USCIS said that Leiqin's 10 green was mailed Saturday. Saturday? :blink: That's a joke, right? Gov'ment don't work Saturday's. ...If you don't receive the Card in 30 days call USCIS Customer Service... sigh...

Awesome news, Dennis & of course Leiqin :D CONGRATULATIONS!!

Yep, she got it today! After 7 years in America, Leiqin can finally go home.

There were tears of joy, as she wept with her 90 year old mother.

First time I have ever seen her cry too.

It's going to be a wonderful reunion. Thanks for the congratulations everyone.

Congratulations Dennis!!! A victory well deserved!!!!

Congratulations Dennis!!! A victory well deserved!!!!

Hot damn...now there is some REALLY GREAT NEWS!!!!

Congrats...

tsap seui