I-765 EAD...

Today we not only had our biometrics appointment, but we also returned home this early evening to learn via email that our I-765 EAD card production has been ordered.

Could this mean that perhaps our 2 year GC may not be far behind without an interview?

Clayton

Could be Clayton. Could be. :blink:

Congrats!

EAD is from NBC and green-card approval is from CSC or your field office, one being approved does not indicate the other is not long behind.

There are a few members that had to renew the EAD a couple of times while waiting for green-card.

Lets just hope it does not happen to you. Keeping fingers crossed. :blink:

Thanks Dan...Lol, but I find Dave's "could be" answer a bit more positive, although I know your response is more realistic. :blink:

Just happy to see things are moving along quite smoothly at this time regardless. Only a bit of a delay in getting our biometrics scheduled. Fingers crossed.

Clayton

Edited by clayton2103 (see edit history)
Nice... ours just got updated again telling us that 3/24/2008 is when the card production was ordered. Strange that we get the same message with two different dates... maybe they just wanted to keep our timeline closer to yours :D

We also just got our notice, and we got a notice of card prodcution twice almost a week apart. Not sure why they wanted to tell us twice.

Nice... ours just got updated again telling us that 3/24/2008 is when the card production was ordered. Strange that we get the same message with two different dates... maybe they just wanted to keep our timeline closer to yours :D

We also just got our notice, and we got a notice of card prodcution twice almost a week apart. Not sure why they wanted to tell us twice.

Did you file the G-28s? If so, you'll get one for you and one for her. If not, welcome to the paper reduction efforts of your gov't. :angry:

Nice... ours just got updated again telling us that 3/24/2008 is when the card production was ordered. Strange that we get the same message with two different dates... maybe they just wanted to keep our timeline closer to yours :)

Did you file the G-28s? If so, you'll get one for you and one for her. If not, welcome to the paper reduction efforts of your gov't. ;)

Maybe are the G-28 the bio pages? My notices are just that the cards are being producted.

Hey, I got a new email today that they are being mailed.

Nice... ours just got updated again telling us that 3/24/2008 is when the card production was ordered. Strange that we get the same message with two different dates... maybe they just wanted to keep our timeline closer to yours :)

Did you file the G-28s? If so, you'll get one for you and one for her. If not, welcome to the paper reduction efforts of your gov't. ;)

Maybe are the G-28 the bio pages? My notices are just that the cards are being producted.

No, it's the notice of appearance of attorney or representative. It means your entitled to get all the notices/info she gets.

No, it's the notice of appearance of attorney or representative. It means your entitled to get all the notices/info she gets.

I am not sure how i filled them out. I did include my name in a few places, but when i signed up at the CIS site i did not include this info.

It is a little bit strange that so many of us got these notices at the same time. Did we apply at the same time? I think our times were different by a few weeks.

Thanks Dan...Lol, but I find Dave's "could be" answer a bit more positive, although I know your response is more realistic. :blink:

Just happy to see things are moving along quite smoothly at this time regardless. Only a bit of a delay in getting our biometrics scheduled. Fingers crossed.

Clayton

delete Dan's and just read Dave's....just kidding!!! : ) Dan is brilliant ALL of the time!!!

Fang and I are so happy for you and hoping for the nicest news!!!

Nice... ours just got updated again telling us that 3/24/2008 is when the card production was ordered. Strange that we get the same message with two different dates... maybe they just wanted to keep our timeline closer to yours :blink:

Did you file the G-28s? If so, you'll get one for you and one for her. If not, welcome to the paper reduction efforts of your gov't. :P

I hope no one laughed at your paper reduction joke. I've been beating that one into the ground for months and haven't even gotten a smile. : )

Nice... ours just got updated again telling us that 3/24/2008 is when the card production was ordered. Strange that we get the same message with two different dates... maybe they just wanted to keep our timeline closer to yours :blink:

Did you file the G-28s? If so, you'll get one for you and one for her. If not, welcome to the paper reduction efforts of your gov't. :P

I hope no one laughed at your paper reduction joke. I've been beating that one into the ground for months and haven't even gotten a smile. : )

The actuall cards came today, everyone else should be getting them soon. They used the picture and finger print from the bio appt, not the pictures i sent.