Stuck Waiting for GC again.

Ron, when we were waitin' for the interview it made me sick to see your lady get a blue slip, you overcame the folly of the blue slip and now this crap, over and over again.

Good luck to ya buddy...nothin' like havin' your life in the hands of someone as inept as Uncle Sam and his grocery clerks. :partytime2: We'd be much better off if our political system and it's offshoots like USCIS were run by the leaders of the Cub, and Boy, Scouts of america, at least they are honorable, adults, and prepared. :happybday:

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Thanks Smitty and tsap seui

Yes, it has been quite an ordeal. If you sat down to write a novel, you couldn't make this stuff up.

I would like to thank my Congressman, Jerry Lewis, for, at least, attempting to help, and I think it did some good. Something got them off their feet and moving again. I mean it wasn't like this was a first appointment; this was a rescheduled appointment. I don't think my particular field office is THAT busy. Yesterday, they had 3 windows open and only a handful of people waiting.

I guess I'll have to pay a translator this time. The ones I priced are about $150 for 10 minutes work. :partytime2: