Pre nuptials

Guest another_old_fart

Wow,

I just post it last friday, took off to aspen, came back just now, and I see so many replies.

Thanks a lot.

:unsure:

Hey!, old fart

Don't flatter yourself,,, most of them post came from the "shootout w/ frisco boy at the OK Corral day!" And you didn't have to e-mail me my post 'cause I know exactly what I said and I mean every last word of it!!!

I can say a million things to substantiate my post but I don't feel in the least bit that I have to justify myself.

You could've stayed to your subject at hand and left out the narrow-minded comments that already stigmatizes interracial relationships. It's your arrogance that is appalling, yea, your very username implies that we are all a bunch of old, fat, balding men marrying young chinese girls, and that sir!, I take offense to and just to let you know, I am neither old, fat, or bald!; and furthermore, the love between my qi zi and her zhang fu is alive, well, and strong and the thought of a pre-nup has never entered my thoughts. Do what you want with a prenuptial agreement. I have no use for one and since you didn't e-mail me the last sentence of my post; the very last sentence, then I suggest you go read it again!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic