G325A Inhospitable Address Boxes

Anybody else leave out parts of the address which would seem insignificant on the G325A ? Any RFE's from this ?

Thanks.

I am on the mind-bending task of filling out the G325A for my Fiancee . A form the government claims takes 15 minutes and I'm up to about 30 hours on the thing, partly because of the address boxes being way to small.

But, I don't like the idea of a separate page. I just don't think like that when it comes to forms. I do like the solution I read someone on here did by reprinting the darn thing with a small font to fit in the address - And I would be done with that now - except - my fiancee already has mailed me her signed printout as is, and I don't have the heart to ask her to change it now. Nerve is probably more accurate.

So, mainly I am concerned with the work address section which asks for "Full Address" We did not include the post code for those.

Oddly enough the residence addresses sections seems to exclude post code deliberately - and so I left it out there w/o a second thought.

Anybody else leave out parts of the address which would seem insignificant on the G325A ? Any RFE's from this ?

Thanks.

I am on the mind-bending task of filling out the G325A for my Fiancee . A form the government claims takes 15 minutes and I'm up to about 30 hours on the thing, partly because of the address boxes being way to small.

But, I don't like the idea of a separate page. I just don't think like that when it comes to forms. I do like the solution I read someone on here did by reprinting the darn thing with a small font to fit in the address - And I would be done with that now - except - my fiancee already has mailed me her signed printout as is, and I don't have the heart to ask her to change it now. Nerve is probably more accurate.

So, mainly I am concerned with the work address section which asks for "Full Address" We did not include the post code for those.

Oddly enough the residence addresses sections seems to exclude post code deliberately - and so I left it out there w/o a second thought.

I know you said that you don't want to do a second sheet to do the address, but the way I see it it is the easiest way to deal with this little pain in the backside.

I know you said that you don't want to do a second sheet to do the address, but the way I see it it is the easiest way to deal with this little pain in the backside.

i agree. this is what we did. we just wrote "see attached" in the address box. I used tables and inserted them into microsoft word so that it looked pretty much like the way they had it on the form, just big enough to use size 12 font! :D the DHS man was pretty happy that i had done that. also, if you do attach, you should write the following information (this is the samlpe layout of what we did):

G325A Attachment

*** ***** (Name of person)

Page 1/1

Table with address info

*** *****(name) date

and we signed/dated on the line since there is a signature line on the actual G325A. it does take some time, but i think it really makes things easier for you (dont have to squish everything) and makes it easier for the person reading, which hopefully will put them in a good mood (you are at their mercy, after all...). hope this helps!!

oh yeah, it took me WAY more than 15 minutes, too!! haha

Edited by xiaofeizhu (see edit history)

Visa Pro has a version of that form with more roomier address boxes.

http://www.visapro.com/US-INS-Forms/G-325A-Form.asp

You can abbreviate things. They are more concerned with accurate address on the I-129F, or I-130 forms.

If you do get [+] signs then leave the line blank, and neatly handwrite the address in the line.

Thanks.

jhammer,

Try this link: http://www.usa-federal-forms.com/immigration.html

Then scroll down and click on this link: G-325A, Fillable, Savable, Ver. ITAOP

On this form and all other forms on this site you can use any size font and many different sized fonts on the same form, arrange/center text anywhere in the form blanks, use any color font and so on and so on. Numerous options.

Same as you, I had difficulty fitting in addresses until I found this site. It works GREAT!!!

Read the instructions on the first page and it takes some practice, but I completed 95% of all forms for the immigration process using the forms on this site. It also offers many fillable forms in other languages including Chinese.

If you like it, here is the link to the entire website that offers over 16,000 government forms: http://www.usa-federal-forms.com/about-forms.html

Hope this helps.

Clayton

Edited by clayton2103 (see edit history)

Thanks.

jhammer,

Try this link: http://www.usa-federal-forms.com/immigration.html

Then scroll down and click on this link: G-325A, Fillable, Savable, Ver. ITAOP

On this form and all other forms on this site you can use any size font and many different sized fonts on the same form, arrange/center text anywhere in the form blanks, use any color font and so on and so on. Numerous options.

Same as you, I had difficulty fitting in addresses until I found this site. It works GREAT!!!

Read the instructions on the first page and it takes some practice, but I completed 95% of all forms for the immigration process using the forms on this site. It also offers many fillable forms in other languages including Chinese.

If you like it, here is the link to the entire website that offers over 16,000 government forms: http://www.usa-federal-forms.com/about-forms.html

Hope this helps.

Clayton

Thanks for all the tips! I think if I can show a notable improvement to the form, my Fiancee will be receptive.