Stimulus package

Cool, Yu got her SSN last April, she worked a bit on and off, but should get the minimum amount of $300.

The IRS will use the 2007 tax return to determine eligibility and calculate the basic amount of the payment. In most cases, the payment will equal the amount of tax liability on the return with a maximum amount of $600 for individuals ($1,200 for taxpayers who file a joint return) and a minimum of $300 for individuals ($600 for taxpayers who file a joint return).

Dan the way I read this you would get $1200 for joint return. Your income alone would qualify for the pair of you.

More money is always good <_<

My wife and I will have our SSN, but our daughter will still have the ITIN. Will she count? I was not sure from the paper. It seems it says the filler, but not anything about dependents.

More money is always good :D

My wife and I will have our SSN, but our daughter will still have the ITIN. Will she count? I was not sure from the paper. It seems it says the filler, but not anything about dependents.

The rebate is 300-600 husband, and 300-600 wife for a total of 1200, children are not counted.
More money is always good B)

The rebate is 300-600 husband, and 300-600 wife for a total of 1200, children are not counted.

I think the final bill had 300 per child added to it.

More money is always good B)

From the article:

Additional Payments for Parents and Others with Qualifying Children

Parents and anyone else eligible for a stimulus payment will also receive an additional $300 for each qualifying child. To qualify, a child must be eligible under the Child Tax Credit and have a valid Social Security number.

More money is always good :o

From the article:

Additional Payments for Parents and Others with Qualifying Children

Parents and anyone else eligible for a stimulus payment will also receive an additional $300 for each qualifying child. To qualify, a child must be eligible under the Child Tax Credit and have a valid Social Security number.

Oh well, i will not get that money.

• 3 weeks later...

An update as to when you can expect it.

People who used direct deposit for their returns will get it in May, people who get refunds by checks will be spread out from May through July.

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=180247,00.html