To file or not to file before second trip?

We also filed after the first trip. Everything goes well. Follow your heart and file if your heart tells you to do so. Good lucks.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

jhammer follow your heart and get going!!! B)

Gino you were ready to file before your first trip, like me! :roller: :boxer: :headbang: :whip:

Yeah. Mark.... I filed K1 when I saw her pictures.... and I filed AOS when I saw her in person :lol:

That is because we did not want to let them get away!! B)

jhammer, you filed yet?? ;)

We also filed after the first trip. Everything goes well. Follow your heart and file if your heart tells you to do so. Good lucks.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Gino you were ready to file before your first trip, like me! :P :boxer: :) :whip:

Yeah. Mark.... I filed K1 when I saw her pictures.... and I filed AOS when I saw her in person :lol:

Mark I think it is more like they weren't going to let you get away..........

:D

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Gino you were ready to file before your first trip, like me! :smartass: :eatyum: :whistling: :eatyum:

Yeah. Mark.... I filed K1 when I saw her pictures.... and I filed AOS when I saw her in person B)

Mark I think it is more like they weren't going to let you get away..........

:D

Corbin, true, very true..............

jhammer, you getting the hint here??? B)

Ha, yes, I do see on this point, for sure, now. Thank you. So we are still getting our paperwork together, though.

My Fiancee, Weiwei, does not have her divorce certificate from her first marriage, only has her second divorce certificate ( from second marriage ), so I don't know what to tell her to do. Also the divorce certificate she does have, has an incorrect birth year by 4 years. I am sure things could be worse though -

Should we proceed to file the application with these 2 issues ?

Thanks for all the help and support!

-Jhammer.

Ha, yes, I do see on this point, for sure, now. Thank you. So we are still getting our paperwork together, though.

My Fiancee, Weiwei, does not have her divorce certificate from her first marriage, only has her second divorce certificate ( from second marriage ), so I don't know what to tell her to do. Also the divorce certificate she does have, has an incorrect birth year by 4 years. I am sure things could be worse though -

-Jhammer.

What choice do you have bud.

One thing though, send all the info you KNOW is wrong up front to USCIS.

GUZ may or may not play according to the rules, but "supposedly" they are not supposed to re-adjudicate stuff that was approved in USA, only if they find new information can they blue/white slip you.

So, if you give USCIS/NVC all the divorce info, and they approve the petition .. in theory GUZ shouldn't bother you.

just my opinion.

-Jhammer.

Did they take the divorce agreement from her when she married again? If they did than it should not be a problem.

-Jhammer.

Did they take the divorce agreement from her when she married again? If they did than it should not be a problem.

Yes, they - whoever they are - :-) took her divorce book from the first marriage either when she remarried or re-divorced, not sure which.

Thanks!