I-485 Transferred to CSC

Our notice came before they updated it online. Also... our biometric appointment notice had both EAD and AoS receipt numbers on it. I'm sure you(clayton) already called them up asking about it? Maybe they won't require it from you because it does state "if required"...

Zachary,

I have yet to call to them, but intended to call this week just to make sure I have not missed or not received our notice for our biometrics appointment, but was busy during calling hours. Will call this coming Monday to verify if or when.

How is this notice for appointment received and what office does it come from?

Are there others here that have received their card without a biometrics appointment? I would assume it would be required for all.

Clayton

This is second time we have been transferred to CSC, it was good the first time (approved without interview). We are hoping it is good the second time.

Ed,

We hope for the same, no interview.

Clayton

Thanks,,,is there a way to speed up the process and talk to a real person?

scooby,

Lol...I wish I could help with this one, but I got lost in the prompts myself and actually wound up with the wrong department, yet she was very friendly and assisted me with the questions I had once she pulled up our receipt number, regardless of the department she worked in.

I kept track of the prompts up to a point...1, 2, 2, 6 then 1 and after that I got lost. Hoping I don't have to call them back, but I was told to call them again next Monday the 3rd if I don't receive our biometrics appointment in the mail by then. Arggh!

If you figure out the prompts, let us know.

Clayton