LA Chinese New Year Parade in China town

Yesterday was a nice day for me, I went to LA see a big parade in China for Chinese New year, here are some pictures

Hope you guys love Chinese Cultures and Parade

Happy Year of RAT :P :P :) :) :) :) :)

Hey, thanks so very much for doing this !! Those are really great photos !! :D

The one thing that really stands out, is that typical SoCal winter-time ultra-blue sky. It even looks like it made it into the high 60's or low 70's, by the way most are dressed ??

Where on Broadway was the parade, from where to where did it travel ??

LA PD make all the way in front

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa142/hongrose/2-4.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa142/hongrose/1-6.jpg

It was in Chinatown, exactly from which street to which street, I have no ideas, but I was in one of street there, it was so hot day yesterday, yes, blue sky, full of the crowds so packing was sucks, we parked the car in Staple Center,then took subway to Chinatown.

Nice pics! Looks like it was a great day! Like rogerinca, I'm curious as to what intersection that was on Broadway...

I checked out the photos a little closer, and see that HongRose was at N. Broadway and W. College ave. which as she said, is in L.A.'s China Town, just to the east of the Harbor Fwy, one street E/O N. Hill St. and very close to Stadium Way, near Dodger Stadium and the LAPD Academy.

Very nice pics. ;)

There was a parade in Chinatown here in Chicago yesterday as well. But since the temperature was about 75 degrees lower than your parade, not nearly as many people made it. <_<

Yes Dave we in Illinois did have a parade, I enjoyed watching it!! :lol:

On channel seven!!!!! :lol: :lol: