2008 ´º½ÚÁª»¶Íí»á

:( a happy new year to you too. B)

I call Ada Wednesday and wished her a happy new year and she then insisted that I call her parents and wish them a happy new year also. She had to tell me how to say it and spelled it out for me in Pinyin. I then had to screw my courage up tight and plunge forward to do it. She said that her brother might be there and might answer the phone. I tell you this was nerve racking............

B) a happy new year to you too. B)

I call Ada Wednesday and wished her a happy new year and she then insisted that I call her parents and wish them a happy new year also. She had to tell me how to say it and spelled it out for me in Pinyin. I then had to screw my courage up tight and plunge forward to do it. She said that her brother might be there and might answer the phone. I tell you this was nerve racking............

aint it great though. :(

its all worth it, the parents were very happy to hear you try to speak their language.

B) a happy new year to you too. :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR and thanks for the link!! :bangin:

I tried to call feng but cell had troubles!! ;) :)

:D a happy new year to you too. :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR and thanks for the link!! B)

I tried to call feng but cell had troubles!! ;) :ph34r:

I had trouble also , but tried a little later and was able to get through. Hope you were able to get through later also.

;) a happy new year to you too. :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR and thanks for the link!! :D

I tried to call feng but cell had troubles!! ;) :ph34r:

I had trouble also , but tried a little later and was able to get through. Hope you were able to get through later also.

Yes I did thanks, she sent me some great pics of Chinese New Year in Shenzhen!!! B) :D

:D a happy new year to you too. :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR and thanks for the link!! B)

I tried to call feng but cell had troubles!! ;) :o

Yes I did thanks, she sent me some great pics of Chinese New Year in Shenzhen!!! :toot: :toot:

would love to see those, since my little lady does not have a digital camera.........