First Impressions

I've really enjoyed reading the first impression posts from the ladies who have just arrived to the good ole USA. It's funny because my experiences here in China are just opposite. Like not drinking water out of the tap, hard beds and crazy Chinese taxi drivers.

What I am curious about is what you ladies think of things like the traffic in the states, the lack of crowds at the stores, the fresh air, the orderly queues, service in restaurants and the super markets.

I think for me the one thing I will miss the most about China is going to be the food and the wonderful produce out here. Though I do miss dairy products like cheese and 2% milk I think I will miss produce more.

We just got back from Beijing last night after a 2 day shopping spree. I was soooooo lucky. I found chocolate dognuts!!!!

Anyway, welcome to the states Ladies. I look forward to reading more of your impressions on our great country.

-Tim

Yea, we had those at a Korean place down the road once before :P ....but I meant to say doughnuts ;) ;)

Were they crunchy or chewy? :o :P :P

You guys are gross! Sick! Disgusting! Everyone knows that dog nuts should be salted or BBQ's, but never covered with chocolate! :P

Dave

I think in Guangdong they serve them up in a nice duck sauce. ;) :) :D

Yea, we had those at a Korean place down the road once before :P ....but I meant to say doughnuts ;) :P

Were they crunchy or chewy? :D :P :P

Crunchy on the outside but creamy on the inside....BLAH :P

Actually while we were in Beijing we went to a Korean place that had dog on the menu...of course I passed. I just had visions of Lassie and Benji in my mind.

-Tim

Yea, we had those at a Korean place down the road once before :P ....but I meant to say doughnuts ;) :D

Were they crunchy or chewy? :D :D :P

Crunchy on the outside but creamy on the inside....BLAH :P

Actually while we were in Beijing we went to a Korean place that had dog on the menu...of course I passed. I just had visions of Lassie and Benji in my mind.

-Tim

I hope they at least gave you a napkin!!! :P ;) :o