March in Guangzhou??

wow congrats...strange you got your P4 out before me....but i got in first....oh well....im in no hurry actually (her brother is marrying in march), lots of business and will be with my wife again soon. :P

Did you call today?? They just started on a bunch today I was told!!

One day to the next can mean a lot!! :) :P :Dah: :clapping:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Mark and Feng!

Geez, I'm gone a couple days and look what happens!

CONGRATS to all of you!! :D :cheering:

It's about time I hear from you fellow Illinois dude!! <_< B)

Nothing on Thursday 1/31/08, just took a chance we would get in under the new month wire!! :D

Way to go Mark and Feng!

Nothing on Thursday 1/31/08, just took a chance we would get in under the new month wire!! :D

Mark, I knew it was important for you to hear from Dave.

So I PM'd him and asked if he would please send a little note of congratulations to you, on your getting an interview date. :ph34r:

Now you know the 'rest of the story' !!!!! B)

I did the same for Rob and Gino, too !!!

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)

Way to go Mark and Feng!

Mark, I knew it was important for you to hear from Dave.

So I PM'd him and asked if he would please send you a little note of congratulations to you, on your getting an interview date. :ph34r:

Now you know the 'rest of the story' !!!!! B)

I did the same for Rob and Gino, too !!!

Thanks Rog, always one great guy, can not wait for my California trip!! :P :D

wow congrats...strange you got your P4 out before me....but i got in first....oh well....im in no hurry actually (her brother is marrying in march), lots of business and will be with my wife again soon. ;)

Did you call today?? They just started on a bunch today I was told!!

One day to the next can mean a lot!! :D :P :blink: B)

didn't call until it's too late. I'm actually in a little of a pickle...if the appt. date they pick for me is 1 week earlier than yours, we're in trouble. My wife need to go to Yangzhou for her brother's wedding that week. If it's during the same week as yours, i was planning a bday party with my friends and her in Shanghai at the same time. If it is the week after, it would be perfect, so here's actually hoping for a later date scary enough hehe....CONGRATS AGAIN! On the home stretch no! :)

Congrats! Lets hope they post it out before they go on holiday leave. Nothing quite like springtime in Illinois. :P

Fellows thanks for all those wishes, and yes it does mean a lot to me!!

Roger, Dave, Dave, Mike, Gino, no pink underwear!!

March 13, is daughter's birthday and she will be there, how can they turn her down?? ;) :blink:

izus here I come!! B)

Congrats! Lets hope they post it out before they go on holiday leave. Nothing quite like springtime in Illinois. :)

Fellows thanks for all those wishes, and yes it does mean a lot to me!!

Roger, Dave, Dave, Mike, Gino, no pink underwear!!

March 13, is daughter's birthday and she will be there, how can they turn her down?? B) <_<

izus here I come!! B)

Mark, get busy and get your honey prepared for the interview. Don't look back but instead focus on the kitchen sink. I have learned that GZ can turn things on a dime if one isn't totally prepared. Go for it man and give them all you've got! I am pulling for you all the way! :)