my first day impressions of USA

Hello Sarah, I talked to her, and I think that because her english is not that great, this is why she does not sign in that much. I think that she needs someone like you to email her and let her know that everyone here will help again. She is just so darn independent, plus also remember that in China, not like the states here, they pay for the internet by the minute, not like us by the month.

But again Sarah, please feel free to email her. I know that she would love to hear from you again.

Thanks

Great English is not required....look at mine! :angry: I think it is great when both parts of a whole join in and no one judges grammar. Is there a better way to learn English than practice?

Abosultely! I will email her to contact and encourage her somewhat. This is a great website.

Sarah

hi, Sarah,

glad to hear that you are adjusting well here, hehe...Pretty soon, you will find another thing you like here. ..............................................The shampoo here is sooooooooo cheap...haha :rolleyes: :D :lol:

enjoy your life!!! hopefully we will get together soon...

Sandy :P :P :P

Guest enight
plus also remember that in China, not like the states here, they pay for the internet by the minute, not like us by the month.

hahaaa..

internet pay by months in China too...

DSL $15 per month :lol: