NOA2 Approved Finally

Hello All,

Just got the NOA2 notice from the USCIS, things are moving now and a big load off my mind just sent the big warm and fuzzy to my Lao Po, so I¡¯m sure she will call me in the morning for a very happy PC to PC chat.

Timeline:

Met: 8 March 2004 via the Internet

1st Visit: 20 January 2005 GUZ

2nd Visit: 6 July 2005 GUZ

3rd Visit: 26 January 2006 GUZ

4th Visit: 5 July 2006 GUZ

5th Visit: 10 March 2007 GUZ

Engaged: 17 March 2007 in GUZ

I-129F: Signed 3 May 2007 in Phoenix, AZ

NOA1: 17 July 2007 (K1 & K2) CSC

RFE: 29 November 2007 (Family Book and Household Register?) My Lao Po has been married 2 times, could be the reason? But this requirement isn¡¯t stated at the USCIS website as documents that need to been submitted; both divorce certificates were submitted with the initial I-129F.

RE-Submission RFE to the CSC: Return Receipt dated 27 December 2007

2 January 08: USCIS notification of Receipt of Documents for the RFE

16 January 08: NOA2 Approved

;)

Hello All,

Just got the NOA2 notice from the USCIS, things are moving now and a big load off my mind just sent the big warm and fuzzy to my Lao Po, so I¡¯m sure she will call me in the morning for a very happy PC to PC chat.

Timeline:

RFE: 29 November 2007 (Family Book and Household Register?) My Lao Po has been married 2 times, could be the reason? But this requirement isn¡¯t stated at the USCIS website as documents that need to been submitted; both divorce certificates were submitted with the initial I-129F.

:whip:

Congratulations, and wow what a courtship!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: ;)

thats great , best wishes :angry:

I prey to Buddha and God, that there are no more surprises in the near future.

I was just thinking about this the other day, if all had gone as planned, I should be in GUZ right now to bring my Lao Po back to the US.

Intead, I'll be there in May of June, so if anybody has a similar timeline, let me know and maybe we can get together for lunch or dinner.

Hello All,

Timeline:

:D

Congratulations, and wow what a courtship!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

The majority of the time was because of me and my pending divorce filed in Feb 06, which was completed in Feb 07, this she kept this a secret from her family.

So, I know fully the burden she carried the whole time, but this truely gave us more time to build our love to one another. I wouldn't the change the way we handled this relationship for one minute and I think her family appreciated even more. Now Mama, she was one tough lady to convince to allow our relationship to continue from day one, but I think she finally saw the love we shared during all my visits and saw the happiest in her daughter face. All Papa could do was just smile and be happy, she has a great family, all 24 of the direct family members just about had a say in our relationship.

thats great , best wishes :)

I prey to Buddha and God, that there are no more surprises in the near future.

I was just thinking about this the other day, if all had gone as planned, I should be in GUZ right now to bring my Lao Po back to the US.

Intead, I'll be there in May of June, so if anybody has a similar timeline, let me know and maybe we can get together for lunch or dinner.

Well good luck, but can only pray to one God!!

When we go to temple I show respect and be quiet, but do not prey to Buddha, not good to do!!!!!! <_<

HI All,

Thanks for the support, felt like it was going to take forever just to get to this step. The next couple of months will tell the whole story and the progress. I'm look forward to my next visit to GUZ, even though I know it will be hot and humid (June/July 08).

When this time comes, their will be happiness and saddness, the happy side is my Lao Po will be joining me, the saddness that her son may age out before the Visa interview.

I have already discussed this with her, that I will not abandon him nor should she feel that she's abandoning him, we just have to chose a different avenue to bring him here. The positive side, is she has a large family, and they all live in GUZ, plus it give him a chance to complete his University studies and I will support him anyway I can.