Such a Drama..

Hello everyone,

We are in GUZ.. 3rd day. within 4 hours, my wife and I with our son will be going back to consulate for a overcome document result.

We arrived here on monday, leaving from Beijing at 7:40 am flight, arriving at our hotel at 12:30 pm and then I attended Petitioner's hour.

Oh boy I have a story to tell ...

My sister sent documents from US, included my father, our pastor, and my sister's letter, proof of my sister's breast cancer and my mother's tumor operation, which were the reason why we postpone our wedding ceremony and why they couldn't come when our son was born.

She sent this package via FedEx last week on 9th. Since FedEx told her it would be arrive in Beijing on monday afternoon, but we had monday early flight to GUZ, I told her to send it to our hotel in GUZ. And FedEx promised that package will arrive at our hotel in GUZ by monday afternoon before 6 PM.

After petitioner's hour, I returned to hotel, and even after 7 pm, no news from FedEX.. it was night of hell.. it is a long story, ,, and I will write about it later, but to make this long story short, after making hundreds of calls to FedEx both in US and China, we got the package on tuesday afternoon. :D FedEx mis-sorted and mis-handled our package during international transit, they say.. B)

My wife was already on 5th floor while I wait for the package in front of our hotel, and as soon as I received the package,,, I ran, ofcourse I was carrying my baby son.. Lucky that we were staying at the Westin which was right next building. :D

Now, in 4 hours, we will find out.. I hope all that running with my baby was worth something..

Once again.. thank you everyone

we will let you know tonight what the results are..

Justin's family ^^ ;)

I will write about it tonight with our results...

Thank u everyone

Edited by clearbluesky (see edit history)

Hello everyone,

We are in GUZ.. 3rd day. within 4 hours, my wife and I with our son will be going back to consulate for a overcome document result.

We arrived here on monday, leaving from Beijing at 7:40 am flight, arriving at our hotel at 12:30 pm and then I attended Petitioner's hour.

Oh boy I have a story to tell ...

My sister sent documents from US, included my father, our pastor, and my sister's letter, proof of my sister's breast cancer and my mother's tumor operation, which were the reason why we postpone our wedding ceremony and why they couldn't come when our son was born.

She sent this package via FedEx last week on 9th. Since FedEx told her it would be arrive in Beijing on monday afternoon, but we had monday early flight to GUZ, I told her to send it to our hotel in GUZ. And FedEx promised that package will arrive at our hotel in GUZ by monday afternoon before 6 PM.

After petitioner's hour, I returned to hotel, and even after 7 pm, no news from FedEX.. it was night of hell.. it is a long story, ,, and I will write about it later, but to make this long story short, after making hundreds of calls to FedEx both in US and China, we got the package on tuesday afternoon. :) FedEx mis-sorted and mis-handled our package during international transit, they say.. :P

My wife was already on 5th floor while I wait for the package in front of our hotel, and as soon as I received the package,,, I ran, ofcourse I was carrying my baby son.. Lucky that we were staying at the Westin which was right next building. :happybday:

Now, in 4 hours, we will find out.. I hope all that running with my baby was worth something..

Justin's family ^^ :happybday:

I will write about it tonight with our results...

Thank u everyone

Well I hope you have good news soon!!!!!!!!!

Justin's family ^^ :)

In another 4 hours she should pink out. Then pay the 20yuan (CASH) EMS fee before leaving. Keep your receipt, so you can track the numbers (EMS) up to the post office the night before, then you know its really there (Post Office) for the next morning. If you want to get crazy, call DOS the end of the first China night, they will tell you it is issued, because the next morning is when they are EMS'ing it out (GZ is finished). Then you get to wait another 2 working (business) days (Sunday does not count and Saturday is a delivery day only),(GZ gives you the pink-you pick up the envelope at the post office). Remember to have her ID card, she cant pick it up with out it. Arrive at 7:15- 7:30am and get a early number as it opens at 8am if you need to get out of Dodge quickly (plane-train).