need help to track my package online.

I called NVC today , they told me that my file is filed electronically on 11/21, and package is forwarded to china on 23rd.

then i am using this refrenece number EXP 23 NOV 2007B , i checked dhl only find 1 package that shipped to Manila, Philippines.

if I am using EXP 21 NOV 2007B, i do see theres a package to china.

should I use EXP 23 NOV 2007B or EXP 21 NOV 2007B, which one I should use?

If you don't mind me asking, why do you feel the need to track this?

I just want to know where my package is. and I m sick of waiting. I know nothing I can change. its been 2 month, just drive me crazy.

I have been waiting 3 years. Try and relax it will get there. :)

3 yrs, seriously? why take that long?

I just want to know where my package is. and I m sick of waiting. I know nothing I can change. its been 2 month, just drive me crazy.

I have been waiting 3 years. Try and relax it will get there. <_<

3 yrs, seriously? why take that long?

Yes I first applied in March of 2005, got a denial in August of 2006, refiled Cr1 in July of 2007 and I am still waiting on my NOA2. If you are in your normal time frame then try and feel blessed. I wish you the best of luck and patience. :(

Everyone does what they need to while away the time. He tracks packages, others eat cheetoes.

My suggestion is to use the EXP 23 NOV 2007B date.

Your application may or may not be there, but you will be close.

The actual arrival date wont make much of a difference either way, so choose the later one. Then if your wrong, you will be happy it is faster.

Best wishes.

if this doesn't deter you..nothing will :)

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21349

----

Ultimately, you cannot track your exact package because you don't know the exact one your file is in... all you can do is track the packages that left on certain dates.. and there is still debate that you never know the correct date (ie: NVC computer says it went but some in the past figured out it didn't yet--in mail room)..

Anyways... it will sit in a warehouse for a month once it's in china.. so your tracking it into a dead-end...

This whole visa process the way I see it is like watching paint dry. For some the paint dries fast because it was put on thin and they had a fast drying paint. Others it takes forever because it was slapped up there thick and heavy and it is one of those slow drying oil paints. What you get depends on what the government hands you when you start the whole process. The trouble is some get handed an oil paint to put up on a latex painted wall and it all goes wrong.

:D

Anyways... it will sit in a warehouse for a month once it's in china.. so your tracking it into a dead-end...

Even if it got to GUZ in days, it wouldn't matter. GUZ will not be ready to process this until around the 3-4 month time frame at best. They never are and always must extend the petition process time. So it doesn't matter how quickly they get it. It would just sit in their backroom until your number comes up on top of their list.

It would serve you better to look timelines. Get an idea when to expect P3. Then chill until around that time. Otherwise you will only drive yourself crazy. Like Corbin says, it is like watching paint dry. What you are doing is like licking the paint to make it dry faster. Just not gonna happen. It happens when it happens. I know this is frustrating, but really there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, period.

My husband called DOS again this week, and they kept giving him the same answer they've been giving him for the past many weeks - "It's in transit, we don't know when it will arrive. It could be stuck at the custom, or it could be sitting in GUZ storage room." So my husband got very upset and kind of yelled at them, and they HUNG UP on him! It really sucks having no idea of where your own papers are and totally clueless of what is going on even!

Guest Rob & Jin

If you look at the times the time between leaving date from NVC and P-3 out is variable some seem to be fast 1 month (in the distant past) others slow > 3 months (now). As a avarage its slowly increased as 2007 progressed, to be honest I would even worry about it until its been away from NVC for at least2 1/2 months.

After waiting nearlly 5 months for P-2, then another month to get past NVC, 2 1/2+ months for P-3 is a walk in the park, and its going to happen, right. :lol:

Hang in there, we all have bad days.

At least my Jin wont arrive in the snow :unsure: she hates the cold :lol:

Edited by Rob & Jin (see edit history)
My husband called DOS again this week, and they kept giving him the same answer they've been giving him for the past many weeks - "It's in transit, we don't know when it will arrive. It could be stuck at the custom, or it could be sitting in GUZ storage room." So my husband got very upset and kind of yelled at them, and they HUNG UP on him! It really sucks having no idea of where your own papers are and totally clueless of what is going on even!

You have got some excellent advice here on the wait times, so why is your husband wasting his time on yelling at DOS?

Tell him to take the time he is spending on the phone with DOS and spend it here on CFL becoming educated about the visa process. The more he learns and understands, the more he will be prepared to handle what will be expected of him.

Later on he may need DOS's help, and you don't want him to be remembered as the guy who yells by the operator.

Honestly, we can 'pseudo-track' packages via timelines... I would only argue that we do know where the materials are and when they will most likely generate a P3... if one doesn't want this little insight, provided by hundreds of timelines, then nothing will help..

One lesson of this process is: take what you can get for info and spend more time understanding it.