I-129F Approved in time for Spring Festival

I didn't know that USCIS worked on Sunday :lol:

Apparently that touch I saw on Friday ended with an application approval! :yahoo:

I got the email of the approval at 0915 am Sunday morning. Interestingly, Roger Lin emailed me within an hour of the approval! He has done a wonderful job for Xiaoyuan and me.

I guess the real work begins now..... B)

Apparently that touch I saw on Friday ended with an application approval! :yahoo:

I got the email of the approval at 0915 am Sunday morning. Interestingly, Roger Lin emailed me within an hour of the approval! He has done a wonderful job for Xiaoyuan and me.

Congratulations Griz now you don't have to be so angry now. B)

I-129F Approved in time for Spring Festival

Congratulations on the NOA-2 Griz !! :)

Yes, Roger Lin is a great guy, I was on the phone with him this week. He just completed our OF-169 and DS 230, for P-3 and returned them express mail to Lao Po for her signature. He is always there for us and he is a real friend.

It appears the NOA-1 to NOA-2 time is still running in the 135 to 145 day range. Now your file will be off to the NVC in the back of a semi in the next few days, for the DOS log in process and name checks etc, prior to its arrival at the GUZ loading dock, sometime in mid February.

And yes, you are lucky you were "approved in time for the Spring Festival" !!!

We all know what happens, if you try to attend the Spring Festival, without that I-797C in your pocket. :ph34r:

(yes, I know, my Lao Po tells me all the time...I am "such a bad boy")

Congratulations Griz now you don't have to be so angry now. :ph34r:

What??? Not be angry at my government??? Some one has to keep writing them so they know at least one person is paying attention and is concerned about every infringement of personal liberty. :yahoo:

What??? Not be angry at my government??? Some one has to keep writing them so they know at least one person is paying attention and is concerned about every infringement of personal liberty. :lol:

This is wonderful Griz, will make for quite an "engagement" party!!!!!! :)

It may require a special celebration ceremony!! :yahoo:

What??? Not be angry at my government??? Some one has to keep writing them so they know at least one person is paying attention and is concerned about every infringement of personal liberty. :)

I second that Griz :yahoo: I'll carry on the tradition, too. Good luck to ya buddy. :lol:

Congrats!

Gives hope to us later filers that the process is starting to move forward. :D

I guess the real work begins now..... :D

OMG ^^ Congratz!! You petition on July 26 which was my birthday! B)

I didn't know that USCIS worked on Sunday :D

Apparently that touch I saw on Friday ended with an application approval! :)

I guess the real work begins now..... :D

Congrats to you and have a good time there at the spring festival. :P