hey all just a question.i sent my I-129F and I-130 in about 3 weeks ago and still i have heard nothing.im the impatient sort so i went to the uscis website just to see whats up.i read that because of the spike in the workload it can take up to 15 weeks to receive my notice of reciept,please tell me it isnt so.15 weeks just to tell me that they recieved my information?so that means an extra 4 months added on to the time i would normally have to wait.well i sure hope not,im still hoping for the best.thanks.

hey all just a question.i sent my I-129F and I-130 in about 3 weeks ago and still i have heard nothing.im the impatient sort so i went to the uscis website just to see whats up.i read that because of the spike in the workload it can take up to 15 weeks to receive my notice of reciept,please tell me it isnt so.15 weeks just to tell me that they recieved my information?so that means an extra 4 months added on to the time i would normally have to wait.well i sure hope not,im still hoping for the best.thanks.

That seems to be the norm right now as you have read. Some here have been waiting for there NOA2 for over 160 days!! :ph34r:

Whatever the current workload, it will definitely be to your advantage to remain patient. This is a log-haul type of thing, and impatience will only give you an ulcer and migraines. When we're talking about something that will take around a year, perhaps more, and a few weeks here-and-there is really not that big a deal. Yes, this is an agonizing and frustrating process, but we all have no choice in it. So, relax, if you can. Things will work out in time.

Edited by shyaushu (see edit history)

maybe even more,i am on my 15th week now.still nothing,i call everyday,and i get a different answer each day,one day my petition is in california,next day it is the mysterious lockbox,they are on august 30th petitions,no wait they are on october 12th,or....maybe not.

well,all you can do is wait.

i have my congressman Gus Bilirakis,looking into where my petition is.Conclusion so far...USCIS doesn't know where it is !!!!

As of today, I'm at 158 days from my CSC receipt date (8-10-07) for NOA1. And there is no NOA2 in sight as of this writing. So, yup. I'ts a long haul. Good luck...looks like the process is slowing way way down.

As far as "11 months goes", I think that is a very hopeful projection at this point in time.

Sorry dude, but its a long frustrating process avaraging around 11 months. :blink:

Got to be patient. It took 5 weeks just to get the NOA1.

The wheels of progress grind very slowly!

When I started the process almost 5 years ago there were federally mandated asylum cases at NSC so they shoved K-visas to the back burner. Our case took 186 days for NOA-2. Interesting how much better things are now (not) since they doubled and tripled all the fees.

When I started the process almost 5 years ago there were federally mandated asylum cases at NSC so they shoved K-visas to the back burner. Our case took 186 days for NOA-2. Interesting how much better things are now (not) since they doubled and tripled all the fees.

When all said and done (Lord Willing) we will be somewhere around 10.5 -11 months!! This is depending how you want to count the first month going from Nebraska to California, aren't they both within the 48 states?? :D :D

Guest Rob & Jin

When all said and done (Lord Willing) we will be somewhere around 10.5 -11 months!! This is depending how you want to count the first month going from Nebraska to California, aren't they both within the 48 states?? B) ;)

Ours only took 2 weeks to get from NSC to CSC, then just a meager 133 for P-2 ,we must be on the new fast track B) :blink:

When all said and done (Lord Willing) we will be somewhere around 10.5 -11 months!! This is depending how you want to count the first month going from Nebraska to California, aren't they both within the 48 states?? B) :(

Ours only took 2 weeks to get from NSC to CSC, then just a meager 133 for P-2 ,we must be on the new fast track :blink: :)

Our P-2 was 95 days when you ignore the transfer mess up, then P-3 was 89 days or so, but who is counting?? B)

Guest Rob & Jin

When all said and done (Lord Willing) we will be somewhere around 10.5 -11 months!! This is depending how you want to count the first month going from Nebraska to California, aren't they both within the 48 states?? :cheering: B)

Ours only took 2 weeks to get from NSC to CSC, then just a meager 133 for P-2 ,we must be on the new fast track :( :)

Our P-2 was 95 days when you ignore the transfer mess up, then P-3 was 89 days or so, but who is counting?? :toot:

This could turn into a "Monty Python" thread- "uuh luxury" :blink: B) B)