Sealed Envelope (Medical exam) AOS

A couple of us who are facing the AOS interview (Yimi included) have a question about the "sealed envelope." The instructions state:

The beneficiary's medical exam, AIDS test results and vaccination

supplement in the physician's sealed envelope.

I sent in the civil surgeons "sealed" envelope with the AOS application. Don't they already have it? I don't have any "sealed" envelope. Someone ... anyone?

A couple of us who are facing the AOS interview (Yimi included) have a question about the "sealed envelope." The instructions state:

I sent in the civil surgeons "sealed" envelope with the AOS application. Don't they already have it? I don't have any "sealed" envelope. Someone ... anyone?

Our Doctor(s) gave us a sealed envelop to turn in each time as well as a copy of the documents to keep.

(edit: from the USCIS site)

8. Fianc¨¦(e)s.

If you are a K-1 fianc¨¦(e) or K-2 dependent who had a medical examination within the past year as required for the nonimmigrant fianc¨¦(e) visa, you only need to submit a vaccination supplement, not the entire medical report.You may include the vaccination supplement with your adjustment of status application.

Edited by esun41 (see edit history)

Her medical exam was in the sealed envelope that she turned in at the POE. You only need to provide the vaccination supplement I-693A (also in a sealed envelope), which your civil surgeon has.

Her medical exam was in the sealed envelope that she turned in at the POE. You only need to provide the vaccination supplement I-693A (also in a sealed envelope), which your civil surgeon has.

Randy, are you saying I have to go back to the civil surgeon and get "another" sealed envelope? I sent in the one he gave me.

Randy, are you saying I have to go back to the civil surgeon and get "another" sealed envelope? I sent in the one he gave me.

She turned in 1 at the POE. You need the vaccination supplement, which I assume was in the one you've already sent in.

That's a grand total of 2 sealed envelopes. The one turned in at the POE contains ALL of her paperwork from GUZ.

1 )The beneficiary's medical exam, AIDS test results and

2 ) vaccination supplement in the physician's sealed envelope.

1 ) is in the one turned in at the POE

In other words, they may ask for things they already have, in which case you're cool. If they RFE for something, however, it means they either don't have it or couldn't find it. If this happens, line up another one.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)