Success!!!!!!!!!!!!&#3

Guest R2D2
Visa interview scheduled for August 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll tell you more about it later  - I have to call my honey!

Shock and awe is all that works on these folks. Since we started-again-the letter writing campaign, there have been more interviews, more clearances, and more visas. keep the pressure on and keep sending those letters. Don't worry about responses. They are not ignored like they would have you believe. KEEP SENDING THOSE E-MAILS, LETTERS, AND PHONE CALLS!!!! :D :D :(

Guest Long_strider

Thants great news Tom. Things are moving ahead.

Now finish up the two tons of pictures, emails, phone logs and other documents to give them the "shock and awe" treatment. Practice with your lady potnetial interview questions! The time will move quickly until the big day!

Mike and Yuqing

Guest Charmhuang

Hi R2D2,

You are right. "Since we started-again-the letter writing campaign, there have been more interviews, more clearances, and more visas. keep the pressure on and keep sending those letters. Don't worry about responses. They are not ignored like they would have you believe."

It seems that things are moving faster and more people have got name check, that is so wonderful, maybe they have felt the pressure and dare not to ignore our reasonable requirements any more. Let's continue to write , fax and call until more and more people step out of black holes and get their visas and turn the whole process of visa application into a right track.

Wish good luck to all.

Xiyu :( :( :(

I've got a ton of work to do at the office today so this will be quick.

Most fo the senior people I contacted yesterday have already sent personal responses! Perhaps it is all coincidence, just like our name check clearance coming the same day I sent off my first forceful notes :(

In any case, that scream of joy you heard this morning was Ling hearing the news :(

I have a lot more useful information to provide but most of it is my home computer.