Interview Questions in Chinese

I used to have the link to the interview questions in Chinese, however, I can't find it. Does anyone know if AOS interview questions also exist in Chinese? Please post any links you have. Thanks ;)

I used to have the link to the interview questions in Chinese, however, I can't find it. Does anyone know if AOS interview questions also exist in Chinese? Please post any links you have. Thanks :)

I think the most important thing, Ron, is to show the interviewing officer that you both have the ability to communicate with each other. But it probably wouldn't hurt to bring a translator for added measure.

Thanks, Mike. I did find them. They originally came from the 001 site. Anyway, the questions dealt with the interview in GUZ. Not really what I was looking for. I understand at AOS they ask a lot of personal questions such as: does your husband drink coffee? What kind of movies does he like? etc, etc. By the way, Yimi, I am bringing a translator just in case. :cheering:

Edited by RLS (see edit history)
Thanks, Mike. I did find them. They originally came from the 001 site. Anyway, the questions dealt with the interview in GUZ. Not really what I was looking for. I understand at AOS they ask a lot of personal questions such as: does your husband drink coffee? What kind of movies does he like? etc, etc. By the way, Yimi, I am bringing a translator just in case. :cheering:

Ron, the site I gave you deals with once they are here, versus 001 being still in China. Let Ivy read and register with the site and I bet they will have all the AOS interview questions and information you need.