Huo Guo pots

Guest Rob & Jin

Anyone know were we can a good Huo Guo pot with the divider ?

My wife brought ours from China. In the numerous stores (Oriential) I have been in, I have never seen one yet. Leastwise not what you can get from China. Doesn't mean they don't exist!

You might try internet via Google and look in the LA Area stores, phone calls, etc. A second suggestion is to PM Denis143. He has an extensive Chinese network system in LA. Jim Julian is another choice

Anyone know were we can a good Huo Guo pot with the divider ?

Yes, most every Chinese supermarkets have these. They're readily available there. I would hope that you know where those markets are within your hood for her arrival.

Personally, Lieqin and most of our women friends do not like the divide pots, but prefer the open dish.

The divider pots are to keep fish separated from other meats; whereas, my experience has been to partake from one large dish of varied mixed meats. I am not fully certain as to the reason behind the separation of meats. I can only convey my interpretation from what Leiqin tries to explain. Nevertheless, Huo Guo Pots are readily found in any Asian market. :)