one more held case was cleared

My husband just got his EMS call-in letter that his case was cleared. he was told his case was put on hold back to February. his interview was done in August last year.

I have question about the letter. because As I know somebody get the EMS as following :" Your visa is ready to be picked up on any Mon-Fri 11:00am, please bring your passport and the original notice to come to the consulate.......", But his letter is:

"Please come to consulate at 9:00-10:00am on any Mon-Thur to continue the visa process with this call-in letter and the following documents:

1. passport

2. physical exam

3. police certificate

5. "

only the new police certificate was checked. I was concerned about " continue the visa process" if he need to be interviewed again.

Did anyone get the same kind of notice as my husband's ?

I am very cautious after this long and suffering process.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Guest Long_strider

I wouldn't be too concerned. I suspect that it has been over the one year period for the police certificate and you simply need to obtain an updated one and present it to them.

They will not promise that the visa will be issued and the process complete until all of the forms are completed and everything is in perfect order.

There is the strong likelihood that you must only present an updated police certficate that then the visa will be issued.

just my thoughts.

Mike and Yuqing

Hope, your list said a medical exam also. He sould call the consulate to be sure, but since it has been so long and sars in the middle, they may want him to have another medical. It also could be that whoever sent the EMS didn't know he had his interview, because of the March 03 change in the system.