USCIS online status page down?

Guest Rob & Jin

I've been trying to check my case status for two days. Those pages are not available now. I even checked by digging through the USCIS main site until I found the Online Case Status link...and it didn't work.

Hmmmmm....

Anyone know anything about this?

Yes just tried it , its not working, maybe their server has crashed. :)

I've been trying to check my case status for two days. Those pages are not available now. I even checked by digging through the USCIS main site until I found the Online Case Status link...and it didn't work.

Hmmmmm....

I tried it yesterday and it wasn't working then

Hmmmmm....

I tried it yesterday and it wasn't working then

Sad to see that, I hope it has nothing to do with the new contractor?? :)

USCIS Notice said it would be working by Monday the 24th. I had been checking all day, thinking something was wrong with my computer. More of the same. Go figure.

I have been trying to use it too. This is on the main page.

Important Alerts

Systems Outages

Our Case Status Online, Change of Address Online and information about our field offices are currently unavailable due to technical difficulties.

Hope it's up again soon.

Phil

USCIS Notice said it would be working by Monday the 24th. I had been checking all day, thinking something was wrong with my computer. More of the same. Go figure.

I have been trying to use it too. This is on the main page.

Important Alerts

Systems Outages

Our Case Status Online, Change of Address Online and information about our field offices are currently unavailable due to technical difficulties.

Hope it's up again soon.

Phil

Good to know, thanks!

Guest Mike and Lily

I understand they've lost much of their database and will shortly be writing to everyone to ask them if they were approved for a Green Card.

:D

Ho Ho Ho!