Orders from the wife?

I must get out of bed by lifting with my arm, NOT swinging my feet in the air and then down to see-saw out of the bed. (British way referenced as correct.)

Get foot surgury done on heel. (Embarressed how I walk, when her father comes and meets me.) (Think I will just wear a cast that month.) :rolleyes:

Tidy-up the garage. Remodel kitchen. New tile floor, maybe have her father come help with this one, she says. (I'm having thoughts of --- wasn't it Carl who remodeled his house just to tear it down and put up a new one? Mine HATES log houses though she said last weekend it could look pretty good.)

Put both arms on table when eating. (Chinese way, because less mess with food. DON'T put unused hand in lap, even if American or British manner.) (Contradicts British way of exiting bed.)

Don't relate any subject we are discussing to me or her. Just stay on the topic and don't apply it to own life. :D

Get back mobile phone money from ex-step-daughter for all months since marriage. :(

Well, ---- at least I DON'T have to replace a forboding mattress. Anyone else have orders?

I must get out of bed by lifting with my arm, NOT swinging my feet in the air and then down to see-saw out of the bed. (British way referenced as correct.)

Get foot surgury done on heel. (Embarressed how I walk, when her father comes and meets me.) (Think I will just wear a cast that month.) :rolleyes:

Tidy-up the garage. Remodel kitchen. New tile floor, maybe have her father come help with this one, she says. (I'm having thoughts of --- wasn't it Carl who remodeled his house just to tear it down and put up a new one? Mine HATES log houses though she said last weekend it could look pretty good.)

Put both arms on table when eating. (Chinese way, because less mess with food. DON'T put unused hand in lap, even if American or British manner.) (Contradicts British way of exiting bed.)

Don't relate any subject we are discussing to me or her. Just stay on the topic and don't apply it to own life. ;)

Get back mobile phone money from ex-step-daughter for all months since marriage. :(

Well, ---- at least I DON'T have to replace a forboding mattress. Anyone else have orders?

Well Doug, I now realize the distinct advantages of having a wife who is not so well versed in English. :Dah:

Dang dude, hate to say it, but isn't THAT exactly what most of us were escaping from? :D

Oldies, but still----

Scrub back with this razor strap look a like except it is rougher than a brillo pad. (Actually I kind of like this. Feels good.) (If wife needs help I scrub her back raw for punishment, but she loves it.)

Shower every night (But I like the side benefits :pash: This only applies to both of us if I am in town, otherwise she has switched to morning showers now :) )

Foot massage (says it is as good as sex) (My finger tips are sore) (sometimes so is somethin gelse :D )

Use your brain, think 3 times before you speak.

New ones:

Wear comfortable looking clothes around the house. (comfortable is what looks that way to her)

Trash can in the van and DON'T remove it. Use it. (OK, so I bring it out when she is around.)

Use stickie notes she calls "stick". (But honey stickies come off and get lost :romeojuliet: wrong answer, wants a divorce, ok so I use them for personal things, NOT WORK, compromise reliefe)

I want to know how you got out of buying a new bed.

Yes it was me who remodeled his house then tore it down.

I BOUGHT TWO (2) NEW BEDS!! :romeojuliet: I just didn't HAVE TOO!!!! I got chewed out for not keeping old ones. :pash: Seems I did not have to give those away from last divorce.

Anyway one new one for TX, a King as hard as a rock.

2nd a Queen for AR, which is perfect for me but too soft for her.

I am moving from a furnished apt. to a 3 bdrm house ( unfurnished )

She tells me ... " you don't buy furniture until i get there .. you know nothing about decorating " I tell her .. but honey ... i have no furniture accept a bed so where will i sit .... she tells me " throw bed away we will get a new one " i ask her ... where will i sleep ... she tells me ... you sleep where you sit until i get there ... so i'm assuming she wants me on the floor until February :xmastree:

Guess i need to go get a cpl new lawn chairs to sit on and a lounge to sleep on until Feb ... that way i can tell i her i already had them for the beach :xmastree:

I tell her she is to bossy .... then she gives me that big, beautiful smile and she tells me ... i'm not bossy ... just smart :rolleyes:

Edited by iyan46 (see edit history)

Use stickie notes she calls "stick". (But honey stickies come off and get lost :bangin: wrong answer, wants a divorce, ok so I use them for personal things, NOT WORK, compromise reliefe)

http://i19.tinypic.com/3467wd1.jpg

Let's just hope that you use the "stick" correctly....

Ha Ha Ha Ha, is that her name? JADE?

I get tested on a regular bassis about a gf. Acts like she wouldn't mind. Haha. It would devastate her I think.

Edited by SheLikesME? (see edit history)

I am moving from a furnished apt. to a 3 bdrm house ( unfurnished )

She tells me ... " you don't buy furniture until i get there .. you know nothing about decorating " I tell her .. but honey ... i have no furniture accept a bed so where will i sit .... she tells me " throw bed away we will get a new one " i ask her ... where will i sleep ... she tells me ... you sleep where you sit until i get there ... so i'm assuming she wants me on the floor until February :bangin:

Guess i need to go get a cpl new lawn chairs to sit on and a lounge to sleep on until Feb ... that way i can tell i her i already had them for the beach :)

I tell her she is to bossy .... then she gives me that big, beautiful smile and she tells me ... i'm not bossy ... just smart :)

As my cousin up the street says, who married a foreign born wife, smart women can be smart a$$!

Gosh Dougie I almost never come to this forum because it's about SERIOUS stuff... :blink: but just for you... :bangin: your laopo is going overboard on the control stuff... :) I mean there's TRAINING and then there's SPOUSAL ABUSE... :) JMHO... :D

Thats OK. She's got me on gross laziness, while in waiting, by calling her too much when in China and hanging out in CFL entirely too much. :D And maybe watching eggs fry on roof tops in Wichita.

You know she may just want to visit us sometime though. She asked about this place and the people one day last week and I did put in a good word for you all, that I could. I even sent her a quote last night from Trigg where HE was serious about sandwiching criticism about a year ago to MARCH, I think. She took note and says she will learn from it. :) My thanks to the Triggster.

Rogie, I was trying to be a little light harted here, though truthful. Maybe my lady is right. I talk too serious.

Haha, I told her what she can do with getting out of bed the British way.

Edited by SheLikesME? (see edit history)

Get foot surgury done on heel. (Embarressed how I walk, when her father comes and meets me.) (Think I will just wear a cast that month.) :crutch:

All that matters is if you like the way she treats you (orders you). What the rest of us think really doesn't matter. The same situation wouldn't work for me though. I wouldn't/couldn't put up with that type of attitude. I get in and out of bed the way I want to. I walk the way I want to, etc... I don't tell my wife how to walk, sleep, talk and she doesn't tell me. It works out rather well this way.

Don't relate any subject we are discussing to me or her. Just stay on the topic and don't apply it to own life. :Dah:

Get back mobile phone money from ex-step-daughter for all months since marriage. :bangin: