The "Interviewer"

hello to my cfl family members....my "SO" is a member of 001 and frequents there each day as i do here, and she tells me about how the women who have had their interview give their opinions of the "Interviewers"....seems some of the interviewers have "notorious reputations" for giving out very few pink slips and some (beneficiaries) have gone so far as to say to someone at the consulate "sorry, but i do not want to interview with that person"....is my understanding that they are given a number which tells them which interviewer will be theirs...and some may have successfully had their interviewer changed....does anyone else know about this opportunity to change the assigned interviewer?....maybe by excusing oneself to use wc or anything like this?.....also, she tells me about how the interviewer has already decided whether or not the benficiary will get the pink or blue before to even ask one question...she tells me of many reports of this happening and sometimes the beneficiaries being very adamant about getting the blue slip they see(visually) coming and have persuaded them to change to the pink.....i know is very early yet for us to think about the interview, but we have already begun to practice this very often as she always tell me her "rememberer" no good, so we practice and practice and practice....and she worries about which interviewer will be assigned to her

Guest Rob & Jin

Well I dont know if its possible to change which VO will interview you, my guess is not as the one with your petition in hand will conduct it. As far as the VO having already made their decision before the interview, well this has been alluded to in many posts and also that it can be very difficult to get a blue changed to pink at the interview.

My SO loved to use 001 as well when we went through the K-1 process. There is definitely a difference in culture in our Western approach versus the one taken by many (but not all) 001 members.

Although there is good information to be found there, I find they tend to apply far more "useless analysis" than we do here. It wouldn't surprise me if someone said to not wear blue during your interview, since that will make the VO think blue and increase your chances of a blue slip.

My SO and I got into some arguments about the things she said were absolutely necessary because she read it on 001. However, I remained steadfast in my stance and we got pink.

No, you won't get a choice of VO's. To take things to an extreme, imagine if everyone knew of a certain VO's reputation and everyone headed to the WC when they were called by that VO. It may sound very democratic to vote with your legs, but it is terribly inefficient. The randomness helps avoid corruption as well.

The best arsenal is to be prepared. She can read how to do that on 001, and we can help you here on CFL.

Edited by I love Sunshine (see edit history)

Steve good buddy, having now made 6 trips to China, you should by now know that if another Chinese woman on 001 says it's true, it must be :coolthumb: . In all seriousness, only 1 person I know of changed the outcome of his interview through sheer honesty and guts (Eric). It is pure luck of the draw who you will get, all predetermined by GUZ beforehand that morning. Unless the VO drops to the floor passed out, you won't be changing who you are supposed to get by a trip to the WC.

Use 001 for information and tips, but lay off the fables and wives tales. If it sounds to easy to be true, it is. :xmastree:

Edited by MikeandRong (see edit history)

hello to my cfl family members....my "SO" is a member of 001 and frequents there each day as i do here, and she tells me about how the women who have had their interview give their opinions of the "Interviewers"....seems some of the interviewers have "notorious reputations" for giving out very few pink slips and some (beneficiaries) have gone so far as to say to someone at the consulate "sorry, but i do not want to interview with that person"....is my understanding that they are given a number which tells them which interviewer will be theirs...and some may have successfully had their interviewer changed....does anyone else know about this opportunity to change the assigned interviewer?....maybe by excusing oneself to use wc or anything like this?.....also, she tells me about how the interviewer has already decided whether or not the benficiary will get the pink or blue before to even ask one question...she tells me of many reports of this happening and sometimes the beneficiaries being very adamant about getting the blue slip they see(visually) coming and have persuaded them to change to the pink.....i know is very early yet for us to think about the interview, but we have already begun to practice this very often as she always tell me her "rememberer" no good, so we practice and practice and practice....and she worries about which interviewer will be assigned to her

Just to stir this a little bit more.....

Lulu said her files were in a pink color folder when the VO pulled it out. She said there are some blue or purplish folders on her desk... :whistling: . But like ILS said, what can we do but concentrate on those we have control with... Good luck.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu