Heading to JFK Airport tomorrow

wow, tomorrow.  good for you.  have you cleaned your house yet? :(

i booked my wife's flight on july 31.  still have to wait another month before i can see her. 

is there any additional paper she need to bring with her on the flight?

My house still needs some cleaning. Also, my bedroom in my parent home is a mess. She rode my car this morning and she said it was dusty. She will be staying at her sister place for a week. So I have one week to clean up.

To come to USA, just have the passport with the visa on it, x-rays and the seal envelope from GZ.

Thanks everyone,

After 16 months apart, she looks different and I look different. It will take time to adjust to life together. Yesterday she was amazed that some people in American are so fat. I took her to Sam's Club and she loves the fruits there. She loves to eat them. I have to work July 4th. So I won't see her again until Saturday night when she will be coming to my parent home. Today was tough for me because we are apart again. She gave my parents 10 different kind of tea and a teapot. She said she will show us how to make tea.

Guest R2D2
Congrats Tony! 16 months? Unbelievable. Have a safe trip through scenic Connecticut!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dave

I can remember the days when there was a toll booth every ten feet!!!!! :(