One hour before interview time

I just talked to Jing on the phone, She is 5 minutes from the Embassy and in one hour will be standing in line with everyone else ... including Ron and Li Ping, I asked if she was nervous and she said " Just Alittle " well .... i'm in Florida and i'm ALOT nervous .... :xmastree:

I'm very confident that we did everything required and we have a briefcase full of the " kitchen sink " now if only they ask for some of it.

Jing and i have gone over everything time and time again and she knows everything there is to know about me.

Right now i'd like to say Thank You to everyone here who supported us and put up with me when it got down to the wire with her P4 .. you are all a blessing and i look forward to meeting all of you after Jing comes to America.

I also want to wish everyone who's still waiting the very best of luck.

Thanks again everyone ... :)

Dave and Jing

everything will go good....wishing you the best !!!! i'm nervous for you...hahaha

i wish i was where you are at now.....i got a long way to go !

good luck to the both of you.

I just talked to Jing on the phone, She is 5 minutes from the Embassy and in one hour will be standing in line with everyone else ... including Ron and Li Ping, I asked if she was nervous and she said " Just Alittle " well .... i'm in Florida and i'm ALOT nervous .... :xmastree:

I'm very confident that we did everything required and we have a briefcase full of the " kitchen sink " now if only they ask for some of it.

Jing and i have gone over everything time and time again and she knows everything there is to know about me.

Right now i'd like to say Thank You to everyone here who supported us and put up with me when it got down to the wire with her P4 .. you are all a blessing and i look forward to meeting all of you after Jing comes to America.

Thanks again everyone ... :)

Dave and Jing

Good Luck! :(

I just talked to Jing on the phone, She is 5 minutes from the Embassy and in one hour will be standing in line with everyone else ... including Ron and Li Ping, I asked if she was nervous and she said " Just Alittle " well .... i'm in Florida and i'm ALOT nervous .... :sweating_buckets:

Thanks again everyone ... :signthankspin:

Dave and Jing

SO you gave "Jing" a "ring"??? :phone1: :roller:

Here is hoping you get one great :xmastree: present!!

I just talked to Jing on the phone, She is 5 minutes from the Embassy and in one hour will be standing in line with everyone else ... including Ron and Li Ping, I asked if she was nervous and she said " Just Alittle " well .... i'm in Florida and i'm ALOT nervous .... :sweating_buckets:

Thanks again everyone ... :signthankspin:

Dave and Jing

I hope she is successful. I'm sure that she will be.

-good luck

Good Luck!

Dave, I was reading another thread, and seen your timeline, and thought "TODAY?" :P

Then I thought I would check to see if you posted any topic on the final hour, and low and behold. :lol:

Well, best of luck to Jing.

And, you can try to sleep....but......... Yea, right. :P

I just talked to Jing on the phone, She is 5 minutes from the Embassy and in one hour will be standing in line with everyone else ... including Ron and Li Ping, I asked if she was nervous and she said " Just Alittle " well .... i'm in Florida and i'm ALOT nervous .... :D

Thanks again everyone ... :D

Dave and Jing

I hope she is successful. I'm sure that she will be.

-good luck

I wonder how Jing's interview went. Has anyone heard from Dave? I haven't seen him post anything about it. ;)