I am so sad

Guest apple

Hi Apple,

What has your petitioner done since September? Has he contacted the state department? Has he contacted his senators and his congressional representative? Is he a member of this web group? It will be very difficult for you to take action by yourself. It won't be easy for your petitioner, but without his active involvement, you'll face a much harder job.

There are a lot of very good people on this website, who can give you some useful information.

Best Wishes

Please dont be sad Apple.

I got first letter from GZ in Augest but i have been still waiting for my visa and since my case is put on hold i really dont know how long i have to wait. Please stay in faith

I understand how sad you can be if you only think about the long period of waiting. But it won't help our case at all. the best way to fight is make everyday bright and enjoy things that you can find.

Now i really believe more that this past one year is not all bad or sad. My husband and I are loving each other more and more day by day and There is nothing pleasure than we watch our love grow and do everything now for our futuer when we can be together. Hard time taught me how to handle things which you dont like but you can't choose. Ive never felt i know what i am living for this clear until today. So i have great many of appreciating to this hard waiting period. Well our battle has not be finished still but we will be the winner at last. Life is too short if you star at millions and millions stars at night. All we should do is living better :lol:

Best wishes to you and all of memebers here

Apple,

Can you get the GZ web site with your computer? If you can than send them an e-mail asking the status of your Visa. If you can't get an e-mail to them than fax one to their fax number >8620-8121-8341 < or call them at their phone number > 86-20-8399-2000 < Monday - Friday between 2 and 4 PM GZ time. Your papers are probably somewhere in the DOS system goint through the security checks, but you should find out and so should your petitioner. That's a long time to wait and not know if your papers were lost along the line.

Sorry I can't help more. :lol: <_<