Anyone else have problems

You can also send a fax from the US too, not just her. Agreed, post today to GUZ speaks, they may see it in time and answer, as this is a priority.

Thats a great idea ... but unfotunatly i'm not sure i'm very good at " a properly worded letter " i can only say what i know and ask what i can do.

You can also send a fax from the US too, not just her. Agreed, post today to GUZ speaks, they may see it in time and answer, as this is a priority.

Thats a great idea ... but unfotunatly i'm not sure i'm very good at " a properly worded letter " i can only say what i know and ask what i can do.

URGENT, Interview in 10 days and no P4 yet.

My fiance has a December 4th interview and has not received her P4 yet. We need the interview letter to be able to go into the Consulate for the interview. Please tell us exactly how my fiance can get another interview letter before the interview date of December 4th. You have not answered our fax, and the Consulate email no longer works for us. Thank you in advance for your prompt reply to this urgent matter.

It may seem daunting but there are people on candle, like the MODS themselves, who can advise. I've seen Carl (warpedbored) post on GUZ SPEAKS for one of Candles members before. I'm sure a MOD would be glad to help!

Just word it(the post to GUZ SPEAKS) as needed. You need to know how to contact the consulate because of this and you have not received that. They (GUZ) won't answer case specific questions but should be able to help in this situation because it will be worded as a general question.

Good Luck

Edited by esun41 (see edit history)

Posted Interview Schedule, P4 Appointment packet did not arrive

You are too close to the interview date to have the appointment letter mailed. As I recall from past situations she will need to go to the consulate to pick this up.

She will need her passport and Chinese ID card along with her GUZ number. If she has a copy of the I-797 approval notice it can't hurt, you can fax this to her if needed.

Ideally she should go to the consulate building about 9am and she needs to speak with the US DHS officer outside the building, this is NOT the Chinese guards for the building. If they are not there she needs to go to the 4th floor and ask the Chinese guards to get her someone from the Consulate because the letter did not arrive in the mail.

Be sure to explain to her she may have some difficulty with the guards on the 4th floor, but she needs to be firm that she needs to speak with a visa officer. The guards get many requests and she needs to be firm.

Once she is able to speak with the visa officer it should be a simple case of going up to the 5th floor and waiting while they get her a new letter.

Remember she can not have the medical exam performed without this letter and it takes a few days to get the results. I would suggest that she be in GZ on Wednesday or Thursday of next week at the latest.

See, Lee stepped up and hit a long drive to deep center!!!

Now if you had talked about the striker putting one in the upper corner of the net you would be on my good list, but I hate baseball!!!! :D

Thanks Lee ... i have emailed your msg to Jing, And i will speak to her in the morning ( her morning ) and explain it all to her

Your help is greatly appreciated

Dave & Jing