Mailed I-129F today!

Hello everybody,

Today starts the long and winding road of fiancee visa hell :ph34r:

(the paperwork part...not the fiancee part :()

I thank everyone who has answered my questions so far and hope you will stay with me as I continue to ask more.

Once again...wish me luck!

Brian and Lili

Hello everybody,

Today starts the long and winding road of fiancee visa hell :ph34r:

(the paperwork part...not the fiancee part :()

I thank everyone who has answered my questions so far and hope you will stay with me as I continue to ask more.

Brian and Lili

Good luck and sit back for awhile!! B)

Nice trips so far.............. ;)

Hello everybody,

Today starts the long and winding road of fiancee visa hell :)

(the paperwork part...not the fiancee part :lol:)

Brian and Lili

Welcome aboard. Good luck to you.

Best wishes,

Gino & Lulu

Hello everybody,

Today starts the long and winding road of fiancee visa hell :P

(the paperwork part...not the fiancee part :Dah:)

Brian and Lili

Looks like were in the same time frame, hope to see you there at the interview. Let us know when you get your P1 P2 etc.!

Carl & LeiLei

... LiLi, LuLu, LeiLei...

Edited by carl.hops (see edit history)

Good Luck !!!

now you will learn patience.

it is pure hell.........but the "light at the end of the tunnel" (your girl finally here with you).....it will be worth it !

and thats what i tell myself every morning,and each morning for the next 10 or 12 months or so.....I sent mine in september 24,they still haven't gotten to my petition yet. :(

Good luck and enjoy the ride.

Hello everybody,

Today starts the long and winding road of fiancee visa hell :wacko:

(the paperwork part...not the fiancee part :rolleyes:)

Brian and Lili

Welcome to your worst nightmare...

Up ahead toward your destination, you'll find how slowly USCIS processes Visa immigration petitions unless your one of the lucky ones who receive their NOA1 in less than a week. Next, if your lucky you will receive your NOA2 unless you receive an RFE (request for evidence) which would undeniably extend the waiting time for your petition to be processed. Should you have to send a response to the RFE department, please enjoy the additional months that are added to the processing time for your visa processing. After months of waiting (2-3 months typically) You will receive (P2) NOA2 and then are ready to sit back and wait for your petition to be forwared to the National Visa Center for further processing and back ground checks. Up ahead to your right if you have not grown white hairs from waiting so long.. P3 is next (petition is then forwarded to them and guz# will later be be available. There after if you have still not gone insane, get ready to wait an additional one to two months for petition to be processed by the US consulate in Guangzhou where your lao po will then be later sent out P3. Should she succeed in filling out the forms without a problem, then your P4 is sent out which is typically around one-two months after P3 has been sent out. Next and finally if you have not totally gone nuts or insane, your lao po will have her interview date and then you are one step close to be with your lao po :D

Typically if one is lucky, the visa process can take as many as 6 -10 months (10 months) which is how long it took for our visa process to complete. Those who are unfortunate can wait as long as one year and longer.

I dare say it would have been much faster for our petition to be approved faster if I hadn't been such a knucklhead and did not omit the passport photos lol :D That RFE sure did us in but luckily we got right on the ball and we got back on track. Thanks especially of course to all the CFL memebrs who made it possible :D

Edited by spacebar (see edit history)

That's really a shame Jing Quan, it's so awful that people have to wait so long. I remember I had to wait longer than three months but of course that was because I made a mistake :stereo: . I sent my petiton out in February and didn't hear back until about mid may if I am not mistaken. Which I then proceeded to send out the RFE (request for evidence) the 25th of May. I then didn't receive word until I had made my second trip to China in June. I finally received P2 NOA2 early July. So in total I spent a whopping 5 months but again please remember that was because I made a small mistake. Those guys at USCIS are just plain :gathering: wrong for making people wait so long!

2-3 months is no longer typical. I've been for more than 3 months and yet there is nothing from VSC. Many have been waiting much longer than I and are still waiting.

After months of waiting (2-3 months typically) You will receive (P2) NOA2...

Edited by spacebar (see edit history)