Checked 35-No clearance today - Called at 4:30PM

Today was the most difficult day to dial through, busy signals or got cut-off before reaching anyone. Finally I got through and guess what - Greg again! He was very sympathetic about the situation and helped me go through a list of 35 people. He did confirm to me that GZ should know first. He said he did not see any calls that show clearance today. Obviously GZ is very behind. All of you who sent me the name and case numbers were at least checked once today and 2-3 times this week. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE NAMES. Not all people follow the instructions and it is very time-assuming to get each case on my call list so that I won't miss anyone. At the same time I need to work 50 hours/week to keep up the year-end finishing up at work. Believe me (although my own case still pending) I would love to be a good-news bearer to you. Greg is the most wonderful guy you can get in a situation like this. (I myself would hate that job!!!)

I have decided not to call any more. I just wait for GZ to send us the notice. It is useless to beat up guys like Greg, cleared or not, there is not a thing he can do to speed up. (He told me he is a contractor.)

Let us pray to the Good Lord that everything will work out in the end and soon. Sorry guys! You may want to keep calling yourself. I think I am exhausted and won't want to bother DOS any more. But I will call Greg when my daughter gets here in PA with me. I will let her thank him in person on the phone.

Good luck to you all and for those who will travel, pleasant journeys to and back from China! God bless you (and Budda will too)!

Looking forward to hearing more good news from y'all!

Charlotte