Took all of waiting about 50 minutes for our number to be called. Name and info was perfect in the SAVE system and matched. Done and over in less than 5 minutes. K2 only needs wait for either EAD or greencard.

Sounds like it was too easy, maybe you should go back another day and see if you can get an incompetent person so you can use all the perpared information you took with you. :)

Took all of waiting about 50 minutes for our number to be called. Name and info was perfect in the SAVE system and matched. Done and over in less than 5 minutes. K2 only needs wait for either EAD or greencard.

K-1 right and her Chinese name or married name?? thx.......

New card arrived in 4 business days from the time we went to the office and it is all correct. :)

Man I am just really starting to hate you!!!! You're just really racking up points for the husband of the year award and that means I have extra work to not loose the title in my home. :lol:

Be sure to file the I-765 for your wife and daughter, especially daughter so she can get her SSN.

New card arrived in 4 business days from the time we went to the office and it is all correct. :)

Man I am just really starting to hate you!!!! You're just really racking up points for the husband of the year award and that means I have extra work to not loose the title in my home. ;)

Be sure to file the I-765 for your wife and daughter, especially daughter so she can get her SSN.

Thanks Lee, will do. Should be able to post you the yeast in a couple of days. PM me the address you want it Priority Mailed to.