The Results Are In....

:D YEA!!! :P

Let me be the first to congragulate....US!!!

Yes, the results are in. Another CFL'er has acheived the coveted "PINK" and oh what a feeling of relief it is!!!

In the wrong line, as we were directed by an "employee" in place number 5 when we realized we were in the wrong line at the last minute. Repositioned in the proper line to pull up the rear. Not the start to our day as we had hoped.

In at 7:45 and out she comes at 10:10 with the "PINK" in hand.

I joined with two other Americans who were there on a CR1. Both working in Beijing. The first wife arrives with the "PINK", soon to be followed by Wen Li with hers! Waited about one more hour to share the happiness or sadness with the last at our table to be elated when all three of us acheived what we all here are seeking.

Wishing to enjoy this day with my baby I will make this short.

Only three questions:

1. What does your fiance do for a living?

2. How did you meet?

3. How many times did your fiance visit?

Well prepared, as you all know with the "kitchen sink", he only looked at the photos. Did not even look at any of our saved emails, letters, phone records, travel documents, evolution of relationship, timeline or any of the other papers that I spent hours and hours preparing and saving over the last 17 months.

Took our hospital papers, my I-134 and viewed swiftly my IRS transcripts and W-2s.

The entire interview was in English. My baby was so proud! Little does she know how much more proud I am of her!

Off now to buy our airline tickets. Will arrive on Thanksgiving Day.

Best of luck to you all and of course, Michael and Fang!!! Dinner is on us Friday eve. Mr. Yang knows where to find us.

Clayton & Wen Li....FOREVER MORE!!!! Let our life together now begin!

:blink: YEA!!! :blink:

Let me be the first to congragulate....US!!!

Yes, the results are in. Another CFL'er has acheived the coveted "PINK" and oh what a feeling of relief it is!!!

In the wrong line, as we were directed by an "employee" in place number 5 when we realized we were in the wrong line at the last minute. Repositioned in the proper line to pull up the rear. Not the start to our day as we had hoped.

In at 7:45 and out she comes at 10:10 with the "PINK" in hand.

I joined with two other Americans who were there on a CR1. Both working in Beijing. The first wife arrives with the "PINK", soon to be followed by Wen Li with hers! Waited about one more hour to share the happiness or sadness with the last at our table to be elated when all three of us acheived what we all here are seeking.

Wishing to enjoy this day with my baby I will make this short.

Only three questions:

1. What does your fiance do for a living?

2. How did you meet?

3. How many times did your fiance visit?

Well prepared, as you all know with the "kitchen sink", he only looked at the photos. Did not even look at any of our saved emails, letters, phone records, travel documents, evolution of relationship, timeline or any of the other papers that I spent hours and hours preparing and saving over the last 17 months.

Took our hospital papers, my I-134 and viewed swiftly my IRS transcripts and W-2s.

The entire interview was in English. My baby was so proud! Little does she know how much more proud I am of her!

Off now to buy our airline tickets. Will arrive on Thanksgiving Day.

Best of luck to you all and of course, Michael and Fang!!! Dinner is on us Friday eve. Mr. Yang knows where to find us.

Clayton & Wen Li....FOREVER MORE!!!! Let our life together now begin!

Great Great news and Congratulations!!!!!!!! :greenblob: