Today is the day of the moment I've been waiting for.

Well today is the date of my Zhuzhu lao po's interview today.

My Xiao ping is heading towards the US consulate in Guangzhou as we speak. She will be there in less than 30 minutes. In all my excitement, I thought I'd share my feelings and thoughts about what I'm going thru. She is going to face-off with the VO officer and she is really well prepared. She and I have worked real hard to get this far and prepare all the possible evidence and packets we could gather. We've practiced together a large amount of possible questions that may be asked.

She and I even made a cover letter that includes all the information she has with her. It explains all the documents not to a large extent but enough with simple descriptions what each folder packet contains. We separated them in three packest. My packet (I 134, income taxes and W2's - 2 sets: One original set of income taxes I submitted. Second set of IRS tax transcripts from the government , Employment letter indicating all the necessary information plus salary, D.O.B records, State I.D. card, Passport photo copies plus I.D., record of never been married: local government marriage certificate showing that no record of marriage could be found under my name, Passport photos, Airplane tickets of first and second trip, Phone records and chat logs, invoices, PHOTOS from both trips, and even more information that will keep the VO officer on his toes)

The second packet is hers with all her necessary information and all the forms she is required to have.

The third packet is from my Aunt. We really thought about this carefully and made letters with explanations that would give a more deeper explanation regarding certain questions that if he would ask , then she would be prepared to answer them. For example, the dependants I claimed on my return. I made sure to make a letter explaining that situation. We made a lot of letters that explained in more depth about my brother's mortgage loan statements that he owns a home and I reside there.

We have so much information but now it's up to my lao po and see if the VO officer will make the right decision. We really believe we should pass but I will find out this afternoon.

God help us! and help everyone else.

Wish us luck everyone.

I will post the results as soon as she calls me and lets me know.

Thanks everyone for the great support.

pASSED , I can't believe but amazingly , We did it and as I type , My zhuzhu is in front of me and we are very happy and pleased that we got through this together. My god, It was only a few months ago. I will post my timeline of when we first met and all we have been through. My god , thanks everyone and I will let you know some more information.

Also I think my lao po did a great job answering the questions of the VO officer and I am just glad we are thruogh it!

Tell everyone more later thanks everyone!!!

pASSED , I can't believe but amazingly , We did it and as I type , My zhuzhu is in front of me and we are very happy and pleased that we got through this together. My god, It was only a few months ago. I will post my timeline of when we first met and all we have been through. My god , thanks everyone and I will let you know some more information.

Also I think my lao po did a great job answering the questions of the VO officer and I am just glad we are thruogh it!

CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS!! :cheering: :cheering:

When you get a chance post a new thread with the results so everyone can see it.

Way to go!! :mbounce:

Nice, very nice, now what did they ask her?????? :blink: :D :blink: :D