A drivers manual in Chinese

My SO wishes to learn how to drive a car after she is here in the USA. I hope I can find her a drivers manual in Chinese for her driving test.

I have heard that Canada has them available. Does any one know how to get one? My State told me that they do not have any available in Chinese.

Here's a link to Washington State driver's manuals.

http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/guide.html

You will see you can download it in Chinese.

My wife used this as an aid when studying for her Oregon License.

You might need to highlight and go over with her any differences between Washington rules and your state as certain things vary especially things like insurance coverage limits, liability levels required and so forth.

Good luck.

Edited by C4Racer (see edit history)

My SO wishes to learn how to drive a car after she is here in the USA. I hope I can find her a drivers manual in Chinese for her driving test.

I have heard that Canada has them available. Does any one know how to get one? My State told me that they do not have any available in Chinese.

You might need to highlight and go over with her any differences between Washington rules and your state as certain things vary especially things like insurance coverage limits, liability levels required and so forth.

Good luck.

Thank You very much.

I got both of those manuals for my SO to study. In Illinois you can take the written test orally with the help a non-relative translator. SO check with your state whichever that might be!! :)

Good luck.

This Chinese manual is page-for-page the same as the English manual, making it very easy to follow along with her if you need to.

• 10 years later...

Is there a drivers manual in Chinese for the state of New Jersey?

Apparently Google really IS your friend - ftp://www.njleg.state.nj.us/20162017/A5000/4759_I1.PDF

ASSEMBLY, No. 4759
STATE OF NEW JERSEY
217th LEGISLATURE
INTRODUCED MARCH 23, 2017

SYNOPSIS

Requires MVC to publish driver’s manual on website in certain languages
and provide driver’s manual in certain languages at certain MVC agencies.
. . .
The chief administrator shall publish, within three months of the 23 effective date of P.L. , c. (C. ) (pending before the 24 Legislature as this bill), the driver’s manual on the commission’s 25 website in every language in which the commission offers a written 26 knowledge examination for a basic driver’s license or validated 27 permit, which shall include, but not be limited to: Arabic, Chinese, 28 English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, 29 and Spanish.