Hurray, :D :P :D :lol: :P :greenblob:

Got my P2 today in the mail for both my I-129f (K3/4) and I-130 (CR1)

Success.

Now I only hope the NVS takes just one month. One can only hope. I will be in China for short vacation with my wife next month. ....it would be nice to know our visas are there too....eventhough it has been taking 3 months to clear customs to make it to the Embassy.

Since I will be there, I have heard of some getting a head start on the P3 forms and once the DOS approves it, then send them in before the Embassy sends out the forms.....

Which forms should I take with me to fill out?

Just a note. I am in the USCIS website for email updates and both show my cases are pending. And I have NOT gotten any email notifications....but who cares! I have the P2's The I-797's had to have been mailed a couple of days ago.

Good luck to Rogerinca and all the rest of us who have been for this allusive P2

Edited by marks1957 (see edit history)

Good news, hope it all goes smooth for you now,Rogerinca should be any day :P hoping to get ours in the next month or so. :( :)

Yes very good news, and keep up hope Rob and Jin!! :D

Send her photo to them, with that sweet and innocent smile who could say no. Look what it has done to you!! B) :smartass:

Just kidding buddy,and also still waiting and waiting!!

:toot:

Congrats!!

You mention your status did not change, but did you have any touch's on the online status before receiving the P2?

-Z

Hurray, :P B) :( :smartass: :toot: :)

Success.

Now I only hope the NVS takes just one month. One can only hope. I will be in China for short vacation with my wife next month. ....it would be nice to know our visas are there too....eventhough it has been taking 3 months to clear customs to make it to the Embassy.

Since I will be there, I have heard of some getting a head start on the P3 forms and once the DOS approves it, then send them in before the Embassy sends out the forms.....

Just a note. I am in the USCIS website for email updates and both show my cases are pending. And I have NOT gotten any email notifications....but who cares! I have the P2's The I-797's had to have been mailed a couple of days ago.

Good luck to Rogerinca and all the rest of us who have been for this allusive P2

Edited by Zack (see edit history)
Guest Rob & Jin

Good news, hope it all goes smooth for you now,Rogerinca should be any day :) hoping to get ours in the next month or so. :( :blink:

Yes very good news, and keep up hope Rob and Jin!! :D

Send her photo to them, with that sweet and innocent smile who could say no. Look what it has done to you!! B) :smartass:

Just kidding buddy,and also still waiting and waiting!!

:)

No short supply in regard to hope, hope p2 is soon, hope there is no RFE, hope NVC speeds up, hope we get pink.

But on the bright side in 2 1/2 weeks we will be together again for 2 glorious weeks. :blink: :D

Edited by Rob & Jin (see edit history)

Congrats!!

You mention your status did not change, but did you have any touch's on the online status before receiving the P2?

-Z

Zach,

Yes, as a matter of fact, the last 3 days, it updated each day. They mailed the noticed to me on the 31th..Halloween. How ironic.

'Good luch to you.

Mark

Hurray, :blink: :( :) :smartass: :blink: :)

Success.