12 Girls band

Anybody in the Chicago area check them out last night at the Chicago Theatre? It was good show.

aRGGHHH...you can't tell us about this stuff after it happens... :) I have a DVD of theirs but we probably wouldn't have gone anyway because it is now almost impossible to drive form Wisconsin into Chicago in less than a month... :blink:

Anybody in the Chicago area check them out last night at the Chicago Theatre? It was good show.

aRGGHHH...you can't tell us about this stuff after it happens... :) I have a DVD of theirs but we probably wouldn't have gone anyway because it is now almost impossible to drive form Wisconsin into Chicago in less than a month... :blink:

Yeah, yeah I know I should have said something beforehand. My apologies. But yeah Chicago driving is a nightmare. I take the train in when I need to go downtown.

Well how about this:

Chinese New Year Spectacular in Chicago Jan 25-26.

http://www.chicagosoh.net/index2_update.htm

I went last year and I really enjoyed it. And this year its not to far away from Chicago's Chinatown.

So rogerluli, you're from Whitewater? I went to college with a couple guys that did their undergrad there. UW-Whitewater Warhawks or something, right? They've had a really good D-III football team in years past.

aRGGHHH...you can't tell us about this stuff after it happens... :huh: I have a DVD of theirs but we probably wouldn't have gone anyway because it is now almost impossible to drive form Wisconsin into Chicago in less than a month... :o

Yeah, yeah I know I should have said something beforehand. My apologies. But yeah Chicago driving is a nightmare. I take the train in when I need to go downtown.

Well how about this:

I went last year and I really enjoyed it. And this year its not to far away from Chicago's Chinatown.

So rogerluli, you're from Whitewater? I went to college with a couple guys that did their undergrad there. UW-Whitewater Warhawks or something, right? They've had a really good D-III football team in years past.

Well Zach I'm actually FROM the Windy City myself... :D but currently do live in Wisconsin where we have many...water...places...Waterville, Whitewater, Waterloo, etc, but I live in Watertown...about 130 miles or 7 hours :blink: from Chicago's Chinatown... :V:

aRGGHHH...you can't tell us about this stuff after it happens... :huh: I have a DVD of theirs but we probably wouldn't have gone anyway because it is now almost impossible to drive form Wisconsin into Chicago in less than a month... :o

Well how about this:

Well Zach I'm actually FROM the Windy City myself... :D but currently do live in Wisconsin where we have many...water...places...Waterville, Whitewater, Waterloo, etc, but I live in Watertown...about 130 miles or 7 hours :blink: from Chicago's Chinatown... :V:

My mistake, not really sure how I missed that. But yeah, too many towns with water for my feeble mind to handle. I actually got lost in Watertown a couple summers ago. I was looking for County Road R and I missed it.

I Tivoed their live Shanghai performance in HD for Christine to watch when she got here. Saved it for about 5 months. She wasn't impressed.

When I asked if she wanted to watch it, she just said "No need, I've seen them" and went back to her computer. :rolleyes:

My wife doesn't like them either.

I Tivoed their live Shanghai performance in HD for Christine to watch when she got here. Saved it for about 5 months. She wasn't impressed.

When I asked if she wanted to watch it, she just said "No need, I've seen them" and went back to her computer. B)

PETE...DAVE...WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE BURNING...12 beautiful young women and your wives don't like them 'eh... :P DO I HAVE TO DRAW YOU A PICTURE???

:rolleyes:

When I asked if she wanted to watch it, she just said "No need, I've seen them" and went back to her computer. B)

PETE...DAVE...WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE BURNING...12 beautiful young women and your wives don't like them 'eh... :P DO I HAVE TO DRAW YOU A PICTURE???

Would this picture be in color? B)

Would this picture be in color? :P

A CFL bachelor party featuring the 12 Girls Band

Maybe B)