K1 gal gets told to get lost

The question, "if she wants to stay".

A nice girl would just go back home and forget the guy.

Easy to say but how about if you just sold your house, dumped all of your big possesions and left everthing else behind...

not to mentioned saving face...

if it was me - I would go underground until I found the right guy and see if he really did love me then find a way to make it legit.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, This womans world was turned upside down, she probly gave up a job, house or appartment and may not anything to go back to. I wonder if she can file a law suit to recover money to get set back up in China again? I know in some states if you promise to marry a woman and you change your mind you can be sued for breach of promise, in some of those cases there is not as much documentation as a K-1 visa where you nearly sign your life away to move a woman to the US let alone all the time wasted. With out knowing all the happenings in this case one can't be sure. If a USC brings a woman here then sends her back home then he should make her whole and help set her up back home again.

On the other hand if this man is willing to treat her in this way she will be better off not marrying the jerk any way.

WOW, This womans world was turned upside down, she probly gave up a job, house or appartment and may not anything to go back to. I wonder if she can file a law suit to recover money to get set back up in China again? I know in some states if you promise to marry a woman and you change your mind you can be sued for breach of promise, in some of those cases there is not as much documentation as a K-1 visa where you nearly sign your life away to move a woman to the US let alone all the time wasted. With out knowing all the happenings in this case one can't be sure. If a USC brings a woman here then sends her back home then he should make her whole and help set her up back home again.

On the other hand if this man is willing to treat her in this way she will be better off not marrying the jerk any way.

I heard in Tennessee; if you see a woman in her underwear

you dun gots to marry her. :roller:

I heard in Tennessee; if you see a woman in her underwear

you dun gots to marry her. :)

...that explains a few things : )

Easy to say but how about if you just sold your house, dumped all of your big possesions and left everthing else behind...

if it was me - I would go underground until I found the right guy and see if he really did love me then find a way to make it legit.

yeah, i mean this is assuming she ain't lying and just used him to get here.

i guess she's screwed...she's got a kid too, which is even more messed up i think.

dunno if things changed with her since yesterday, but anyone on her without a chick already willing to try 'express dating' IF she is? :D hey, just a thought, maybe she'd be interested, i don't know. she's a woman, what else do you need to know? :P

Sorry to here about this.

Rome is not built in one day. I'm quite sure something happening during their process to get a visa but they just ingnored it or they don't want to know it. For k1 visa ,what is just a visa for a Fiancee or a Fiance to come here to see whether they really match each other to be a couple, so if they don't work ,just back to where come from.Nobody promise that will ensure every one get married because they got a K1 visa.

Now they live together and all the truth come up above the water and get every one wet in. If a woman can not speak English, can not cook, can not drive, even doesn't know how to comminicate with you, how can you still love her and make up your mind to marry her ?

Even he sent her to ESL £¬personally I don't think things will have a big improvement in 90days.

If i were her, I just turn back to my homeland with what he should pay for my lost ,cancel case at INS,and find another person who we can match better than this one.

Nothing is more important than a happy life, even MIAN CZHI£¬the face of Chinese.

If the woman still TRY to stay here,no matter what kind of situation will be(like overstay her visa and live here in an illeagal way ), that will be A whole different story.

We will see.

For k1 visa ,what is just a visa for a Fiancee or a Fiance to come here to see whether they really match each other to be a couple, so if they don't work ,just back to where come from.Nobody promise that will ensure every one get married because they got a K1 visa.

I've been saying that for years! I call it, "Ninety Days".

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, rose tear. :blink:

Sorry to here about this.

Rome is not built in one day. I'm quite sure something happening during their process to get a visa but they just ingnored it or they don't want to know it. For k1 visa ,what is just a visa for a Fiancee or a Fiance to come here to see whether they really match each other to be a couple, so if they don't work ,just back to where come from.Nobody promise that will ensure every one get married because they got a K1 visa.

Now they live together and all the truth come up above the water and get every one wet in. If a woman can not speak English, can not cook, can not drive, even doesn't know how to comminicate with you, how can you still love her and make up your mind to marry her ?

Even he sent her to ESL £¬personally I don't think things will have a big improvement in 90days.

If i were her, I just turn back to my homeland with what he should pay for my lost ,cancel case at INS,and find another person who we can match better than this one.

Nothing is more important than a happy life, even MIAN CZHI£¬the face of Chinese.

If the woman still TRY to stay here,no matter what kind of situation will be(like overstay her visa and live here in an illeagal way ), that will be A whole different story.

We will see.

well, less than a week probably isn't long enough, right? that's how long she got. anyways, it's their sad story, not mine, so i'm not going to fret over it. thanks for the comments. :)

If a gal could so quickly switch to another USC how legit could her entry have been in the first place? One fiance to another within 90 days?

I have read of cases where a person comes to the USA on visitors visa, then way overstays it and then marries someone and files I-130/I-485 to adjust status, the overstay tends to be dropped through marriage to a US Citizen.

Again this is a good subject to talk about with an immigrations lawyer.

that's because of the loosely interpreted idea that 'marriage to a USC forgives an overstay'.... it's not clear that this would work as often for someone who enter on a K1 since it's spelled out fairly clearly it's intent.

Go underground. How? Who is going to support her? No money. No job. How about a place to stay? Unless she has a friend here, there is no way she can survive legally. Just go back. I am sure her family will support her.

Looks like to me that GZ misjudged another case of a bona fide relationship.

i dont understand why both sides are not interviewed at the GUZ interview.

i hate to say it but it just seems to me if the VO guy is havign a good day or not determines whether she gets her visa.

i dont know how it is in the AOS interview, are not both parties present for that interview?

Go underground. How? Who is going to support her? No money. No job. How about a place to stay? Unless she has a friend here, there is no way she can survive legally. Just go back. I am sure her family will support her.

Come on¡­ the Chinese people do stick together and watch their own. It all depends where she is located. Besides, we already have millions of illegals here and the US Government supports them with free food, medical and housing. All it takes is a friend who speaks English to walk up with you to a government agency and help translate the conversation so that she can get the assistance that she needs.

i hate to say it but it just seems to me if the VO guy is havign a good day or not determines whether she gets her visa.

i dont know how it is in the AOS interview, are not both parties present for that interview?

Bill this is precisely why this woman's whole situation really makes me angry. Our petition was denied and this person's petition was approved. They are supposed to have special training to detect fraud but it AIN'T WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy to see that a mod changed the word "chick" to "gal" in the title. All people deserve respect until they do something to not earn it as in the gal's petitioner.

Bill this is precisely why this woman's whole situation really makes me angry. Our petition was denied and this person's petition was approved. They are supposed to have special training to detect fraud but it AIN'T WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy to see that a mod changed the word "chick" to "gal" in the title. All people deserve respect until they do something to not earn it as in the gal's petitioner.

I was just thinking the same thing about interviews and fraud. As was suggested earlier, I wish BOTH Beneficiery AND Petitioner were interviewed. But because we are not, it seems the outcome is sometimes determined by sheer luck, chance, and the mood of the interviewing officer. Not exactly how I think it should be? Granted, we all do our best to provide our loved one's with everything needed, but we also all know none of it means anything if they won't take the time to ask for it, or view it. Wish the system was better....

Come on¡­ the Chinese people do stick together and watch their own. It all depends where she is located. Besides, we already have millions of illegals here and the US Government supports them with free food, medical and housing. All it takes is a friend who speaks English to walk up with you to a government agency and help translate the conversation so that she can get the assistance that she needs.

Not always. They can be just as ruthless to their own as any other race of people and always for the same reasons; power and/or money.

In Chinatowns across America, would the Cantonese look kindly to Manderin Chinese or do you think there would be an air of animosity and bias between them? Not in every case, but it does exist, as it does with every race, culture, and nationality of people.