Round 2 - Stay Tuned

I am sitting in an internet cafe in Chinatown, NY waiting for a little while before heading to JFK Airport for my 4:30 flight to China. This time the VO will hopefully get to personally meet the man who swept Lychee off her feet.

I will be accompanying Lychee to the ACH and overcome appointment this time. Hopefully with further testimonies from family, friends, and my congressman, as well as the requested overcome items we should be able to convince the consulate that there is no need to further doubt the validity or sincerity of the relationship between Lychee and me.

I fear nothing when I am in the right!

I am sitting in an internet cafe in Chinatown, NY waiting for a little while before heading to JFK Airport for my 4:30 flight to China. This time the VO will hopefully get to personally meet the man who swept Lychee off her feet.

I will be accompanying Lychee to the ACH and overcome appointment this time. Hopefully with further testimonies from family, friends, and my congressman, as well as the requested overcome items we should be able to convince the consulate that there is no need to further doubt the validity or sincerity of the relationship between Lychee and me.

Sounds like you're bringing the right attitude too.

All the best to you, Zach (and Lychee too).

Guest Rob & Jin

You'll be fine. See ya soon!

Steve and Ying

All the best- the force is with you

Zach ... I'm sure you know this, but just in case ...

Lychee can't go to ACH, it's for American citizen's only.

You can't go to the overcome appointment, it's for the applicant only.

Good luck to you both!

Hi Zachary!

Will we see you at ACH on Oct 22? I guess I'll look for the guy in the commando outfit looking to kick *ss and take names!

ILS

What Jim says is true.

Her overcome appointment will take all of 90 seconds, give the papers, get her receipt to come back on XXX date, and leave. Only the named person on the appointment letter will be allowed in to present the documents (or their designated appointee) (but you can wait on the 4th floor).

Interesting. Can the USC petitioner be the designated appointee? That is to say, can Zach bring the requested documents to the overcome appointment? Would it make a difference for GUZ to see that the USC petitioner had traveled such a long ways to bring the requested documents?

Guest Rob & Jin

What Jim says is true.

Her overcome appointment will take all of 90 seconds, give the papers, get her receipt to come back on XXX date, and leave. Only the named person on the appointment letter will be allowed in to present the documents (or their designated appointee) (but you can wait on the 4th floor).

Interesting. Can the USC petitioner be the designated appointee? That is to say, can Zach bring the requested documents to the overcome appointment? Would it make a difference for GUZ to see that the USC petitioner had traveled such a long ways to bring the requested documents?

Good question

What Jim says is true.

Good question

Sure if you already had a G28 filed in the name of the person you wanted to get inside. The letter to get in is very specific and lists the benificary name only. You would have to prove you have the authority to act, and have the letter to get inside. Most important, there is no questions at all to be asked, just give the papers, get the receipt, and leave, 90 seconds.

Sure if you already had a G28 filed in the name of the person you wanted to get inside. The letter to get in is very specific and lists the benificary name only. You would have to prove you have the authority to act, and have the letter to get inside. Most important, there is no questions at all to be asked, just give the papers, get the receipt, and leave, 90 seconds.

And you'll be dealing with essentially a clerk as opposed to a VO.

I should've reworded things a little different. I will be accompanying Lychee to the CONSULATE and attending ACH on Oct 22 so yes, you should see me there Mr. Love Sunshine. :) I will be the guy dressed up in my spiffy programming attire with a computer in one hand and a whole can of whoop@ss in the other (2nd copy of overcome evidence which I will be taking to the VO personally at ACH). Lychee's overcome appointment is at the same time as ACH so we're going in for a tatical strike. I'll be taking the VO head-on, "ooh" and "awe" 'ing him with our radiant love story and Lychee will be flanking from the side to turn in the overcome evidence.

I should've reworded things a little different. I will be accompanying Lychee to the CONSULATE and attending ACH on Oct 22 so yes, you should see me there Mr. Love Sunshine. :bop: I will be the guy dressed up in my spiffy programming attire with a computer in one hand and a whole can of whoop@ss in the other (2nd copy of overcome evidence which I will be taking to the VO personally at ACH). Lychee's overcome appointment is at the same time as ACH so we're going in for a tatical strike. I'll be taking the VO head-on, "ooh" and "awe" 'ing him with our radiant love story and Lychee will be flanking from the side to turn in the overcome evidence.

You go, boy!

I should've reworded things a little different. I will be accompanying Lychee to the CONSULATE and attending ACH on Oct 22 so yes, you should see me there Mr. Love Sunshine. :D I will be the guy dressed up in my spiffy programming attire with a computer in one hand and a whole can of whoop@ss in the other (2nd copy of overcome evidence which I will be taking to the VO personally at ACH). Lychee's overcome appointment is at the same time as ACH so we're going in for a tatical strike. I'll be taking the VO head-on, "ooh" and "awe" 'ing him with our radiant love story and Lychee will be flanking from the side to turn in the overcome evidence.

sounds like a plan, i will also be there so you will have a few of us for tactical support and diversions.