Round 2 - Stay Tuned

Well it's a few hours before the appointment. We're sitting in the hotel ready to go out. A quick question for ACH - can I bring my laptop to the window? Also, are we usually speaking to the VO's themselves? I've seen stories before of people that got the same VO that they met at ACH. Anyways, we're hungry so we're gonna grab a bite to eat before heading out. Team Bravo (Don, Mr. Love Sunshine), at 1300 hours we'll be inside for sure. Then, about 1400 hours team Alpha will begin Tactical plan "Bring Home the Bananas!" :whistling: See ya soon!

Zachary,

I will be outside the consulate at around 1330 hours, since they start letting people in at 1400 hours. I don't think you will have much luck bringing your computer inside. I don't believe they will even allow cellphones.

For those of you playing along at home, here is what Zachary plans to bring into ACH:

http://www.seattlehurlingclub.org/website/blog/images/whoop-ass.jpg

Thanks for the support everyone! Now we wait until Wednesday for the verdict! I talked to a VO named James who looked like he was in his upper 20's and gave him the copy of the evidence we turned in. He said he was not the VO (even though he meets the description), but he believes it's everything they're asking for (and a little more). He was friendly enough. It was nice meeting you two guys there! Good luck with your interviews!!

I am sitting in an internet cafe in Chinatown, NY waiting for a little while before heading to JFK Airport for my 4:30 flight to China. This time the VO will hopefully get to personally meet the man who swept Lychee off her feet.

I will be accompanying Lychee to the ACH and overcome appointment this time. Hopefully with further testimonies from family, friends, and my congressman, as well as the requested overcome items we should be able to convince the consulate that there is no need to further doubt the validity or sincerity of the relationship between Lychee and me.

I fear nothing when I am in the right!

It worked.....you got the pink!!!

Steve